Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why was pondboys post locked?

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hate topics like this. if you read it all you will (or should) see why. it had nothing to do with noah.

United Kingdom (Bristol, England) I am orriginnally from Mostar, Bosnia(one of the countries of former yugoslavia)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (cool85k5 @ Oct. 05 2004,7:09)]Why was it locked?If someone doesnt want to read it,they dont have to.Noah,dont take any crap from anyone,you have friends that think about you,take care my friend!

Jerry
    Because people kept saying negative stuff like they dont want pond boy posting negative stuff, because it makles ppl feel sad. However, we specificly aslked pond boy to keep updating us, so I dont tknow why osme ppl on here dont want him doing that. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

And I agree.
    I fosmeone has had a bad day, and they odnt want to read negative stuff, then why read his or mine threads?
    Carnivorous plants growlist:http://www.**********.com/cgi-bin....t=17597
    Onda je sultan pao mrtav do kostura

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because it's there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do I keep missing out on these things...

Not that I want to hear negative stuff, but I think if would be interesting to get more ppl's viewpoints on topics like these. Don't scream at me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope nobody thought my little comment was negative. I meant it in a positive way. But if it was offensive, I apologise! I would like to hear updated info on both Starman and Pondboy. I sort of think of them as "the neighborhood kids down the street", know what I mean? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    A flytrap ate my homework!
    -Michelle

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, England PlantAKiss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are free to post whatever they wish as long as it doesn't break the main forum rule...BE NICE.

However, too many threads are turning into arguments and this must stop. Any threads that turn argumentative will be locked down. If you don't want to see topics locked, then follow the rules and keep your comments civilized.

People are free to read and post to any thread they want to participate in. If you don't like the topic, don't read it and don't post. Its very simple.

We shouldn't see comments like "shut up", "you're stupid", "you're wrong", etc.

Any posts you find annoying, ignore them. They may not be annoying to other people.

Please try to be respectful of the feelings of others.
    "Fox terriers are born with about four times as much original sin in them as other dogs." - Jerome K. Jerome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12