Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah my xbox broke down, i'll be online friday afternoon when altrade brings his xbox to my house. Try to be online.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    o yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i took on 3 different teams, 8 people in total. Game was 50 kills. I was on my own team and i beat all of them. 50 to 32. All i need is that sword.
    They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, you hear satanic messages. Thats nothing, cause if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half Life 2 is out now. So far the single player is on par with the first in terms of gameplay, nothing really new. The graphics, however, are quite amazing.

I'd like to try the multiplayer out, but Steam is being thoroughly retarded and preventing me from registering properly.

I.HATE.STEAM.
    Some random words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halo 2 is overrated, it's just a game people, don't let it take over your lives.
    You have just recieved the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's overrated. It's very fun, and enjoying it does not mean it is taking over your life.

On that note, I have been Half Life 2, and it's a great bit of fun, too. The single player game is great so far, even though I have just started (not a lot of time because of work/schoolwork). I don't like CS so I am not really into the multiplayer, but it's a lot of fun and looks great at 1600x1200.

Pat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont like CS!Whats wrong with you!LOL.

Jerry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow.......Halo 2 is defintitly up there with my favorite games of all time. My friend bought it and we have been playing it so much lately. Lots of 3 o'clock or later bed times, with class starting at 9:00. In the dorms we can play over the LAN with other dorms on campus, so we often have 10 people or more and have had 16 people playing. That's pretty crazy. Fun game! And no, it's not over-rated .
    The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.