What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2

No- i don't. Its called having a conversation, i don't think you should post here anymore, you know nothing about games, and your just talking to start an argument. If you have anything else to say PM me, don't post here, i'd actually like to keep this thread going and not get it locked. If you haven't noticed.. no one's arguing anymore.. we actually started to talk about games instead.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 08 2004,7:20)]Graphics are one of the main aspects of video games, PS2 has more games yeah but its not like xbox doesn't have good games. Xbox just started out, in the beginning the games weren't too good, but the past year the games it's been putting out have been amazing, with the good graphics to boot, and now the real test - the release of the sequel to the Xbox and the PS3. I see Sony's Playstation line crashing.. hard. I think its a huge mistake that you won't be able to play PS1 or PS2 games on the PS3. It will be just like the Xbox coming out, it has no ground to stand on, meanwhile the Xbox will still be able to play the original Xbox's titles. The Xbox was able to endure that test, i doubt the PS3 would.
Thats not true at all!
I have plenty of brilliant games for the PS2. e.gSummoner, Summoner 2, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 10-2, Dinasty Warriors 4
And its not true that PS3 wont be able to play PS2 games either.

Who says PS3 will crash and wont endure the test?!
Please, dont say untrue things!
This is getting offensive now, because loads of people really like PS2/3, including me.
You dont knwo if PS3 will fail, do you?

Please, everyone, can we stop slagging off PS2/3?
I odnt want to argue, but I am finding insults towards PS2/3 rather offensive and most are untrue.

i dotn see why you should get worked up over people liking one system more than another starman,

however, he's right about the Final Fantasy games being totally awesome! but FFVII is still the best game i've ever played! it had the right mix of every emotion, and all the other FF games , it seems, have one emotion that dominates the game. it will always hold a special place in my heart..

Well it was a prediction first of all, i'm not Notradamus. And yes, it was officially stated that PS3 won't be able to play PS1 or PS2 games. So what, you own Sony corporation now? No one is insulting anyone we are having a conversation about game consoles, which is mostly based on opinion, if you set aside that fact that Xbox has better hardware. No one is "slagging off" PS2. I'm not trying to offend anyone, and the facts i state are true.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 09 2004,12:52)]however, he's right about the Final Fantasy games being totally awesome! but FFVII is still the best game i've ever played! it had the right mix of every emotion, and all the other FF games , it seems, have one emotion that dominates the game. it will always hold a special place in my heart..
I agree with you on that one! That is my favorite game too. FFX was pretty good too though. Have you played FFX-2? It was a little wierd right away......but after you got passed the whole different clothes give them different powers, and dress-sphere's etc........it was a pretty good story.

I really liked Metroid Prime for the Gamecube too. That has some pretty amazing graphics I thought, and I have always been a fan of the Metroid series. I am looking forward to the next Metroid coming out.

The Ratchet and Clank series is another one of my favorites. Great weapons, great graphics, and a great story. No matter what the system......I'm looking forward to new games!
biggrin.gif

FF games are really cool!! Thats one thing i have to agree with. I think its kyles fault
smile_h_32.gif
the cinematics are awesome, and so is the gameplay. ::still cant wait for halo 2::

i thought ffx and x-2 were just too happy. you know? they were too silly and i hated the voices.

Anyone played Battlefield 1942 or Full Spectrum Warrior for the xbox? ::drool:: Battlefield 1942 was voted most realistic military game ever produced.. and for good reason. Its amazing

Military games have never been much of an attraction for me, though I do play them on occasion when over a friend's house.

King of Fighters: Impact will be out in just 3 days. Been waiting a long while for that one, and should do well to satisfy the fighting game nut in me. ;)

Have you played guilty gear x2? or any of the virtua fighters?

Virtua Fighter isn't my cup of tea, nor are pretty much all the other 3D fighters out there. Its pretty much only 2D for me with the exception of the upcoming KOF: MI and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I'm the proud owner of GGXX on the PS2 and always have a blast playing it when I get the urge. I usually play as Millia Rage, Sol, Jam, Ky, or Baiken. Still trying to unlock a fair chunk of the gold forms. Most of those challenges are just brutally unfair. Of course, it could just be that I suck.
smile_n_32.gif

GG: Isuka looks like crap though, and has gotten pretty luke-warm reviews. :\

REALLY looking forward to Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum. It'll be awesome to see many forgotten characters finally get some exposure amongst the familiar ones. That and any game that has Asura in it is instant quality.

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firewired @ Oct. 09 2004,12:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 09 2004,12:52)]however, he's right about the Final Fantasy games being totally awesome! but FFVII is still the best game i've ever played! it had the right mix of every emotion, and all the other FF games , it seems, have one emotion that dominates the game. it will always hold a special place in my heart..
I agree with you on that one!  That is my favorite game too.  FFX was pretty good too though.  Have you played FFX-2?  It was a little wierd right away......but after you got passed the whole different clothes give them different powers, and dress-sphere's etc........it was a pretty good story.  

I really liked Metroid Prime for the Gamecube too.  That has some pretty amazing graphics I thought, and I have always been a fan of the Metroid series.  I am looking forward to the next Metroid coming out.

The Ratchet and Clank series is another one of my favorites.  Great weapons, great graphics, and a great story.  No matter what the system......I'm looking forward to new games!
biggrin.gif
I like the metroid prime game too. Currentley I`m on the phazon mines. It has very good graphics,but there are still alot of blockiness,and the backgrounds are kinda blurred,but then again this was one of the first games to come out on GC. I hope echos has better graphics and will be as enjoyable to play and be a cheap game a year after it`s release like prime:)

Has anyone here ever seen any episodes of Red Vs. Blue?? LOL its friggin hilarious. Some guys manipulate halo and make it into a show, i was really surprised at how good it was. These guys have been featured on TV. You can get some episodes from www.redvsblue.com . Go to where it says videos on the left, i think you guys'll like it.

Unfortunately to 28.8kbps internet speed:(

yeah, you need at least a DS line to be able to download some episodes. Downloaded all of em in about 30 minutes, could send them to you though? PM'ed ya.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I like the metroid prime game too. Currentley I`m on the phazon mines. It has very good graphics,but there are still alot of blockiness,and the backgrounds are kinda blurred,but then again this was one of the first games to come out on GC. I hope echos has better graphics and will be as enjoyable to play and be a cheap game a year after it`s release like prime:)

The release date is November 15th. Try and free up my schedule for a few days.....or weeks.....after the 15th. Looks like a good game
biggrin.gif

Metroid Prime Echos

Wow, how did this end up in here??? I reserved my copy so long ago. To bad I didn't get it on eb, couse they have a midnight release on november 8th..
smile_h_32.gif

welcome to the forums, kill-tac!

Back