What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo 2

thanks Pill, I've been here for a while though I just don't post to much...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firewired @ Oct. 11 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I like the metroid prime game too. Currentley I`m on the phazon mines. It has very good graphics,but there are still alot of blockiness,and the backgrounds are kinda blurred,but then again this was one of the first games to come out on GC. I hope echos has better graphics and will be as enjoyable to play and be a cheap game a year after it`s release like prime:)

The release date is November 15th. Try and free up my schedule for a few days.....or weeks.....after the 15th. Looks like a good game
biggrin.gif

Metroid Prime Echos
I can't wait for Echoes. I've been a huge fan of Metroid ever since the first one came out way back in '86, and if its as good as Prime, we're all in for a treat.

Yep. I still remember trying to beat Super Metroid for the Super NES as fast as I could so I could see Samus in a bikini lol
biggrin.gif

i saw the fable review and they said it wasnt all its cracked up to be unfortunately, but its still THE RPG to get, there where a few let-downs but all in all its still a good game. Its based on a point system and you earn "good" points or "bad" points (not sure if thats exactly what they're called), you can marry people in the game and every action determins how you end up looking, no two different people will look exactly alike which is great... its on my game to do list. I'm thinking about pre-ordering Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault, it looks awesome.

Personally, Shadow Hearts: Covenant is far more entertaining and fun than Fable was. Anyone who even remotely enjoys a good RPG will get that ASAP.

Fable isn't really an RPG anyways. Its more like an action/adventure game like Zelda.

Buying KOF: MI on Friday. Can't wait.
biggrin.gif

the action/adventure part of fable isn't the main focus, just goes to show how much you played it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Oct. 14 2004,12:03)]the action/adventure part of fable isn't the main focus, just goes to show how much you played it.
Well, that's how the combat in the game unfolds, so yeah.

Anyways, looks like Halo 2's already been pirated a full 20+ days for release. Bet Microsoft's pissed about this.

HALO 2 WAS RELEASED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playin it right now. I can tell you its amazing, never seen anything like this before. Been playing 4 hours straight and i can't stop someone call 911

If only I hadn't been so stingy on the shipping, I would have it now. Instead I will be waiting 5-10 days. Oh well. Hope I don't see any spoilers anywhere...

lol. i was gonna give some info but now i wont. Let's just say that there will be a big surprise for you in the 7th level (the seventh level will be about 3-4 hours into gameplay). Let's just say your gonna be playing from a different "point of view"

Also when you buy Halo2 there is 2 months free of Xbox Live. Anyone have Xbox Live? My name on there is MasterChief2212 just in case anyone wants to get a quick whoopin.

My xbox live tag is brokenwatch, but I haven't been online in months. Whenever Halo 2 arrives, I will be though.

Played a bit of it, quite a bit better than the first, but far from the second coming the hype has built it to be. Still not in the league of top tier PC FPS games, particularly UT2004 in terms of multiplayer.

1.8 million pre-orders (new record) and 100 million dollars made on the first day beg to differ fygee.

I think Fygee might be talkign about the overall gameplay and graphics. Not the advertisement success (like Half-Life and Counterstrike). I've played a bit of HALO 2 at a store a few days back, and was disappointed to find that it hadn't changed much from the first. Then again I have preferred playing HALO on a PC than on X Box since the beginning.
smile.gif

Back