What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay payday!

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
I just gotta brag... Some 10 years ago I bought an old time 1968 Rogers & Spaulding tattoo machine. It was only $25 and still worked...

Tonight, It sold for $760 on ebay!
smile.gif

Here's the set that I sold:
tattoo1.jpg

The ink is still liquid after all these years too!

Anyone else have a once in a lifetime ebay sale like that they wanna share?

my mom sold an ashtray with a catipillar tractor on ir for about 500 bucks. she got it for 3.50 at a yard sale lmao.

I sold an antique Nintendo dual screen handheld donkey kong game that I bought for 2 dollars for $75. and my dad picked up a whole bunch of these hair cream dispensers that you would put a nickle in and it would give you hair creme,I think he got 7 of them. He payed 25cents a pop for them and they sold for anywhere between $240-360 dollars!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Thats a good sell you made there though:):

Oh and my mom sold a rolling pin for $1540.11!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
It was for a friend who would have garage saled it for $5 but unfortunately my mom didn`t buy it she just sold it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Oct. 09 2004,1:56)]I sold an antique Nintendo dual screen handheld donkey kong game that I bought for 2 dollars for $75.
oh my... and to think i gave one of those and the watch version to a friend...
smile_t_32.gif

Hey at least i have the motherboard donkey kong for those arcade consols

wow you guys getting rich!

Well mine was in mint condition with all the paper work box and even the decals never used!

this isnt necceraly a payday, but I bought a 100 dollar buck brand new for 25 dollars....

I love ebay!

Back