What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are you you little lurkers :)

WANTED:

Maehem
Carniverous Newbie
BadBaldBob
Jaie
Butthead
WolfPackGurl
ElectricCarnivores

Post member names here of members you havent heard from for a while... WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU LURKERS!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Unfortunately, the feelings being expressed beyond what you wrote is a euphemism for life. We live in a transient world. Remember Snowy Falcon? He had to turn in his hobby for other priorities. College students, and at least one you mentioned is one, are very busy. That would also include Trashcan and Darcie. Interests and changes of life situation did at least one other in. It's sad, but reality.
smile_h_32.gif

We miss them none the less.

i can tell you that one of them is going through some stuff, aim me if you want.

Hmmm. Haven`t seen vertigo in a long time and he`s owed me plants for a year now:O I believe you are refering to Electriccarnivores. Wheres FTG been?

FTG is in and out of hurricanes!

but I remember she was here after the hurricanes... and there hasn't been a hurricane there for a while

She'll be back! and when she is....
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Exactly.Lol.******************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************

Hey y'all. I am a little lurker, popping back in here now and again!
laugh.gif

Nice to see everybody again.
smile.gif

Snowy

some members come and some go. Iv even considerd lurking and not replying to anything from time to time.

For example Iv only been a member on one other forum ( a bird forum, of course) but left after it became stagnant. It has since picked up pace after 6 moths and i still vist it from time to time but have no interest in resuming my posting there

Snowy! nice to see u!
\

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SnowyFalcon @ Oct. 13 2004,9:05)]Hey y'all. I am a little lurker, popping back in here now and again!
laugh.gif

Nice to see everybody again.
smile.gif

Snowy
Hi Corey!

Hi SF
smile.gif

well, considering that TF has 2197 registered members, I'd say that hundreds of them are lurkers! LOL

Yeah!! maybe even thousands
smile_k_ani_32.gif
!

Sorry, I couldn't resist that one
smile_n_32.gif

I was a lurker for a year and half.... but no one ever wrote me any I want you abck stuff
smile_h_32.gif

smile_n_32.gif

To tell you the truth, I'm shocked people remember me, Plantslikebugs. Its surprising how many people you have an effect on
biggrin.gif

SF

Last edited:
Back