What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday

Happy birthday you two! Rob's probably off somewhere in the jungle tackling and dodging man eating nepenthes right now
smile_m_32.gif

A_E, hope you get some good stuff for your birthday! let us know what you get... you too borneo

AE told me might get a new compy. Anyway! Feliz Cumpleanos! Tanjobi Omedete! and Happy Birthday! (Spanish, Japanese, and English...duh) ^_^

Happy happy bday!

Tony

gah more green text.. which is nearly impossible to read on a properly calibrated screen...

Happy Birthday even though I only know A_E...kinda

happy b-day!
that kind of green isn't the problem with my computer... it's the gray.

Happy b-day Rob and A_E(sounds like a robot kinda doesn`t it?)! Hope you both have a great time! I bet A_E is playing halo or something Lol.

Happy happy happy birthday to AE and Rob. Wow...October is the month, eh?

I hope you both have a very special day with good cake and ice cream and surprises!

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

thanks everyone!!.. its been good so far, got alot of b-day punches... which i guess.. is good. i'm defeating the convenant as we speak pondboy
smile_n_32.gif

happy bday guys!

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Jerry

Lol A_E kicking some alien butt:p

Why thank you very much guys! Just got back from the highland nursery which is my favorite place. Diana managed to smuggle me up a cake and candles - not 46 of them though!

Cheers!

Rob

Lol. How many did she fit in?

Back