What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mom saw the psycholagist please read.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 14 2004,12:57)]nonono without a gal bladder you'd get major diahrea with anthing real fatty
*cough*

Hi Noah,

I had my gallbladder out this summer after 10 years of attacks. The operation was so easy and the pain afterwards was slight. I hope that is all that is wrong as you will be ok very soon. Funny how our so-called great private medical system is so good at missing the obvious while charging so much to do it! Could national health care be any worse?

Bobby

like my signature says,
there are 100 possible causes for every effect and 100 possible effects for every cause.
and there are 100's of causes and 100's of effecs and it's hard for every doctor to remember them all. I don't know how common this is... maybe it's not so common.

I think people blame doctors too much.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Oct. 14 2004,4:08)]I think people blame doctors too much.
Yeah, sometimes it is like looking for a needle in a stack of needles. I think people also put to much reliance on doctors. I mean really how many times have we made a mistake this week at work, or school? Noah I'll be praying for you. Hope to see you well again soon.

Well my mom and dad both had theres out and my mom if she eats fatty foods gets like indigestion and yeah all the fat and stuff would just pass right through. I don`t have gall stones,unless they just never showed up because they already passed,because I`ve been checked a few times for them. It`s most likely I have gallblader disease I guess.

Good to hear that. I was thinking it's a pity you can't get need some traditional chinese medicine cos' they can really help you feel better. But now that the psychologist made an diagnosis, I'm looking forward to hear you munching on turkey...lean part only.

maybe it's genetic... if you have kids you know what to look for. (if it's genetic...)

I suspect I have gall stones. Every time I do any physical thing - jogging, for example - that causes any kind of excessive moving-about in my body, I get an internal pain in the gallbaldder area. It stops when I stop whatever I'm doing. I can't walk briskly for over a mile because the pain gets too intense (and that's saying something.. I handle pain pretty well). It's been like this for most of my life. When I was 11 or so I remember being at my uncle Kim's house in NC and having to get off the trampoline after a while because of the pain. My doctor suspected unusually high acid production in my stomache due to a high amount of stress (oooh.. big suprise), and I was on Zantac for, like, ever, but it didn't help. So I got referred to a.. uh.. gastro..en..terol..o..gist? Somethin' like that. I personally think it's gall stones, but we may find out soon.

..Can y'all keep a secret? Okay.. I kind of hope it's something minor, but untreatable, so I can get excused from PE for eternity ^_^

Kinda curious Noah...but if you can't eat...does that mean you haven't tasted anything all this time?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so I can get excused from PE for eternity ^_^
he he he... I haven't had to take PE since 9th grade
biggrin.gif
I LOVE high school! they MAKE you take PE every single year in middle school. you only have to take it once in high school
biggrin.gif
(too bad about the extra homework though)

OMFG.. really?!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!! *dances around like an idiot*

that's here in NC :p I don't know about florida LOL

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nflytrap @ Oct. 16 2004,9:18)]Kinda curious Noah...but if you can't eat...does that mean you haven't tasted anything all this time?
No,I`ve tasted bile,acid,curdled tube feed(urgg bad experiment),soda and hard candys like jolly ranchers....

Sorry to hear about that Tanya:( I hope they can fix you up in a jiffy peat pellet:)

LOL.. thanks. I'm not too worried about it.. I mean, I've had it almost my whole life, so it can't be anything serious. It just really pisses me off when I can do NOTHING that provokes the pain without the pain coming. Especially when I go horseback riding.. the pain comes when I do a jog (on some horses) or a lope (on some horses more than others.. but especially my lesson horse, Cisco.. he has a really hard jog and lope). But I'm not gonna let it stop me, so I just ignore it.

Back