What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colorado carnivorous plant society

Hello everyone, well me and jeremiah have been talking about holding our first ccps meeting in november, however its just a plan for now, well I'd like to know if anyone here could make it, we're hoping to have it at the colorado springs horticultural center the friday after thanksgiving, we'll have a discussion on cps for all the new members, a trade off, and I might put one or two of my plants up for a raffle, all in all it should be a fun day, and we might even hold an airsoft party afterwords, well thats all i can give you for now, but tune in later,
Kirk
P.S. Spec, if you can make it, I could really use you on my airsoft team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Oct. 14 2004,10:37)]P.S. Spec, if you can make it, I could really use you on my airsoft team
BAM your dead...

Might be able to make it, dependin' on the time...

I'm usually off on Fridays, but I don't know what else I have going on that weekend. If I have it open, I'll try to get there.

Back