What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mickey d's monopoly game

OK, i know that most of you are probably farmiliar with the monopoly game that m'c donalds throws at its consumers every so often. well no one ever wins anything besides free food because they are smart enough to scatter the different pieces to different places. maybe.. we can find a way that someone can actually win something. Heres my idea: you post the pieces you come across (most prizes need 3 pieces, except the million dollar prize which requires 2) you look around in the posts and look for pieces you got missing. sort of "working together" I don't visit m'c donalds alot, but it would be cool to win something. Here are the pieces i have from one visit to mc donalds:

Park Place (1 of 2) for the million dollar prize (missing only boardwalk for grand prize)

Connecticut Avenue and Oriental Avenue (2 of 3) for the free xbox (missing only vermont avenue for the prize)

Join on guys... good luck!

What if I told you I had boardwalk?...well I know what would happen...I'd be lying...and now...I am crying. *tear*
laugh.gif

thats a good idea! every player gets a share!

Well if somebody gets the boardwalk peice, send it to me and I'll split the money with you 50/50. C'mon you can trust me.
smile.gif

dont bother. "mickey d's" monopoly games were always just fraudulent... I bet all my cps they havent made a boardwalk piece yet!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 17 2004,3:47)]dont bother. "mickey d's" monopoly games were always just fraudulent... I bet all my cps they havent made a boardwalk piece yet!
Not true. That is against the law, they have to release the piece within the time frame of the contest. Of course you do know that they will release it near the end of the contest.

I currently have.... (will edit this post if I happen to get more, but I don't eat there often...) I don't have a board so I don't really know what I'm on the way to winning for these.... (I think this is the best way to type it out...)

(green)
Pacific avenue (x2)
(red)
st charles place
(oarnge)
st james place
(yellow)
atlantic avenue
(railroads)
reading
b&o
pennsylvania

Andrew

Good luck! I can beat Mountain Dew at its own game...ez. When they offer a free mountain dew *1 out of 6 or 12*. You can look under the lid if you get the right angle and read under the cap. May not look good in a store if you keep striking out but you will find a free one. You keep doing that you end up getting free MD's. Sometimes you need to buy a dew to get the next one free but still works out.
smile.gif
I have done this for years now.

Heres my updated list:
BLUE: (million dollar prize)
Park Place
GREEN: (tv and home theatre system)
Pacific Avenue
YELLOW: (camcorder and photo printer)
Marvin Gardens
ORANGE: (cell phone and service)
New York Avenue
St. James Place
PINK: (Rio MP3 Player)
States Avenue

my list so far
(Yellow)
Marvins Gardens
Alantic Ave
(Pink)
St. Charles place
(Blue)
Oriental Ave.
(Purple)
Baltic Ave.
(Railroads)
Reading RR

I used to eat alot of mc d's (fast in time of need at work)

has anyone noticed... that they used to put the pieces on fries and drinks if you got the meal, and some burgers.
but now they only put them on the LARGE drink and fries..

guess too many people were winning.
smile_l_32.gif

Back