What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What type of camera do you use?

• Thread starter cool85k5
  • Start date
What type camera do you use?Film or digital?I might buy a camera in the $100-$200 range in the future.I have a 128m sony memory card for our camcorder,so I was leaning toward digital.

Jerry

I have a nikon coolpix 4500 I love it but it was a little more then $200.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

I can imagin it was Jeremiah.It's hard to get a good camera at a cheap price.LOL

Jerry

I just looked it up,I would say it's a little more than $200.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
LOL

Jerry

epson photo pc 600... but i am DESPERATE for a konica minolta dimage z3

I use film at the moment, but next weekend i'm supposed to be getting a new camera. I might get a Canon Powershot G6 or the Powershot Pro 1. If you find any of those for 200 dollars, let me know before next weekend
smile_m_32.gif
The camera i have now, i grew really attached to. Its old, but in great condition. Its not very old when it comes to features though, its fully automatic with AF and everything. Everything can be set manually though which is what i like, and it takes amazing pictures, better than any point and shoot. Here it is: Canon T80 Camera

I use a little bit of both. I took a photography class here in college and used a 35mm Canon EOS Rebel TI which I really liked alot. But now I mainly use a digital Canon Powershot A80. I've been extremely happy with it, and I think you can get it in the $200-$250 range. You can get the Powershot A95 for about $50 more I think, and it's got 5 MP instead of 4, and a larger screen. Both very nice selections.

I at one time had 3 SLR film cameras. I kept my best one that does not get used anymore. I shoot digital now.
I started with a 3 MP, now I've had 5 MP Sony DSC-707 for 2 years now. I love it. Cost a lot more the $200.00 though.
smile_h_32.gif

Waiting till I can afford a good SLR digital.

I use an olympus camedia D-40 zoom 4.0 megapixel digital camera. Works great!

You would need to go with something sony then. And you`ll have to make sure it accepts your memory card.

Yeah,the camcorder takes digital pics,but at less that 1 megapixel,not so good.So a Sony would be the way to go,gotta save up some cash first.Maybe Santa Claus will bring me one.LOL

Jerry

Make sure to get a camera with at least 4mp,optical zoom(digital just blows it up and ius horrible for cp pics),and macro mode. Out of these ?I`d say the macro mode is the most important,you also will want to look at what the closest distance you can get with them is and pic the one with the closest range(I.e. pic one with 10in. over one with 14in.) Yeah maybe "santa" will be nice this year:p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Oct. 19 2004,6:34)]I use an olympus camedia D-40 zoom 4.0 megapixel digital camera. Works great!
iono, a lot of your pics are real blurry
smile_m_32.gif

Thats because they where used useing an older camera check this out
N.raflessiana2.JPG
thats of a 2in. pitcher that I took when we first got the camera!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Back