What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone played

has anyone ever played runescape
just wanna know lol

I don't personally play. Two of my sons are "ADDICTED" to it. If I left them alone, that is all they would do,
smile_m_32.gif

I go on occasionally and say random things and goof off. My user name is BurntTutles. Don't ask me what a "tutle" is, it was a typo
laugh.gif

i havent played it in a year, but at the time i was a experienced charicter with all the current doh dads and equipment. That charicter is still there with all its stuff, but... i have no reason to revive it.

cool
im called deathman265
i call people things for fun
and then i run away lol
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tree terror @ Oct. 22 2004,6:55)]cool
im called deathman265
i  call people things for fun
and then i run away lol
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Oh, acting your shoe size again?
smile_n_32.gif
lmao j/k

I play pretty often, it's a nifty game, but it eventually gets old if you aren't a member(I could never bring myself to pay to play that game). My nic-name is w_c_r14.

I never like runescape much. But I play ragnarok(private servers) and priston tale, those are pretty cool games and can't forget about StarCraft: Broodwar, even though it's not a mmorpg.

Where could I find those two games?

The site for pristontale is down now, but it's http://www.pristontale.com/ and the other is http://www.zenithro.com/ which has specific instructions, remember to check the forums for even more help on installing. In my opinion, those games are better than RS, but that's just me
smile_n_32.gif
. In ragnarok, you start off a novice and depending on your stats, like strength, viality, dexerity, intellenge , etc etc, you can change to several classes: Mage, swordsman, thief, dancer , bard(male dancer), etc,etc. If you have high int, get a mage, or if you have high str, get a swordsman or thief.

Back