What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presidential poll

• Thread starter peter
  • Start date
to same- sex marrage!

lol, just kidding.

HA HA HA! didnt we already devote 20 pages to that and legalizing marijuana.....any other issues we havent touched?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And perhaps most important, I believe Kerry will appoint more thoughtful and moderate Supreme Court justices who will affect us for decades
true... I just watched in CNN the type of justices that he would appoint vs. the type of justices bush would appoint. I DEFINATELY want kerry to appoint them (I know, I know... that was just CNN's impression... but from what kerry/bush have been saying, I'd say they did a pretty good job.)

and I too, do not trust bush nor cheney.

man i wish there was someone here from Montana for me to debate ballot issues on, legalizing medicinal pot, same sex marrages, cyanide mining, term limits, i forget what else. our Governor is a toss up, they are like identical twins arguing over their differences. State auditor, attorny general.....its an interesting election year here in Montana

i know ratteler, and i dont want to revisit them! Ug those turned nasty

i have to admit we kept it quite civil here but i think im going to agree with Ozzy and go back to my plan of bowing out of the disscution. i thinks iz out numbered here anyways. time to beat a hasty retreat.

and i wish there was someone from south dakota who agreed with my veiw on ANYTHING

awww... why didn't I find this forum earlier?
smile_h_32.gif

even my happyness for bostonian fans on their long awaited win..

where abouts in South Dakota?

[says vaugly] oh, the east. used to live near montana border (Bell Fouch), but not anymore.

awhhhhhh to bad. Darla and i were talking about going back down to the Black Hills next summer. we had fun going through the caves, Reptile Gardens, all the rock shops and such.

and its Belle Fourche
smile_n_32.gif

I just heard on NBC news that 100,000 Iraq citizens have been killed in Iraq.
smile_h_32.gif

Rattler, Thanks for kepping this civil. I get excited sometimes but after all the screaming and punching, I hope we all go back to being friends. We can fight all we want until Nov 2nd. I'll be glad when Nov 3rd gets here so we can all just get along. lol

Now tell me about the Reptile Gardens.

rattler,

where you from in Montana? i saw somewhere it said you were in the NE corner. the only reason I ask is that I came close to moving to Sidney, MT, earlier this year.

photo manipulation.. now THAT'S ridiculous!
LOL!!!

Sidney.....poor you
smile_n_32.gif
im about 100 miles from there to the NW im in Wolf Point if you want to look at a map middle of nowhere. Ozzy, im headed out the door but watch this thread, ill get the info to yah tonite or in the morning

Gaa my whole page of typing just got deleted~!

im shorten it.

'tis true the area is full of tourist traps. the Reptile Gardens, tough iv never been there myself, can say that i assume it be pretty much what youd expect from a sparcly populated area.

The real attractions are the scenic winding roads, state parks and monuments, cave tours/ mine tours, te wildlife, scenery and that bazaro mountain where milk, when pourd, runs uphill and you can sit on a chair on a wall.. that was weird.

Bell fouch is the coolest town, but not as nice as spearfish. In bell foush we lived on a bluff overlooking the town with only ours and another cul-de-sac on it. at this point you could see the river and the whole town. The downside: right beyond my chainlink backyard fece was a Huge, old, defunct grave yard with those big stones and angles from the 1850's-1920's at night the shadows over it would be creepy. As i child, however, i was more intereested in what i called the 'weed forest' on the grounds. Never get lost as a 4-year old in the dark there because its not fun

[.o0O( in talking about his past, Finch has irreversibly killed another topic discussion)]

Back