What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you going to be for halloween?

I go to some whacky parties every year that are attended by very creative types and the costumes are usually very good, funny, bizaerre, twisted and down right gross. This years' theme is green and ghoulish. One neighbor is going as the Grinch, another as King Neptune. My partner and I are going as witches. I was wondering what everyone else was going as. The pics next week on this thread should be good. So, take the digital camera with you to all those parties and get some good shots.

Happy Halloween!

Here is one right up our alley. Where is FlyTrap Gurl?

Venus,%20the%20Fly%20Trap%20Gurl.jpg

Picture seems to load for me? Great costume.

Too funny! I am going to be dressed up as a hospital patient with my brain on a platter. The brain is tapioka pudding from a mold with bloody strawberries smeared all over it.

YUM YUM Laura. You sound like another friend of mine who has the most disgusting costumes ever. You cannot even talk to him at the party cause you cannot stand to look at him.  

Pic attached, a face life gone wrong, VERY WRONG!

Mike%20and%20Ken.jpg

Disgustingly delightful! That costume blows mine away! That guy looks like he met up with "Freddie" and lost.

haven't celebrated halloween for two years

I was nothing ^_^ I planned on just wearing my Florida Gators jersey, shorts and my cowboy boots (not them knee-high ones either) and maybe my red cowboy hat, but A: I ended up going over to hang out with Mom and watch the last half of WGN's 11-hour X-Files marathon (saw the first half at home.. well, I missed the first one because I'm used to only one episode being on WGN on Sunday's at 11 AM, so I got up at 10 and missed the first one..) and 2: we only got, like, three kids, which is weird, because we usually get 330 million of them.

I was a hobo who recently recieved a large sum of money.

Very scary!

Back