What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rampuppy

• Thread starter Cindy
  • Start date

Cindy

Staff member
I haven't seen him posting for while. Older members, do you all know if he's still around?

Wish I knew, Cindy. He is also like you and me!
smile.gif

I haven`t seen him in whats it been a year? Is he even ALIVE? Who knows. Probably life just got ahead of him and he is too busy to post anymore. He`s always going missing though. Remember those posts like "rampuppy bampuppy where are you?"?

naw, has it really been a year? cant be

I've been wondering about Rampup too.. Seems like all forums go through a phase after several years where all of a sudden all the most established, well-liked members leave and the board gets boring.. it happened at Run With the Wind and it's happening here..

What the hell happened to Maehem anyway?

that name sounds familiar and I'm sort of new so it can't be THAT long.

He is the "Man with the Mallet".
smile_m_32.gif

According to his profile, the last time he logged in was August 27, 2004.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BobZ @ Nov. 02 2004,11:44)]According to his profile, the last time he logged in was August 27, 2004.
Thats a long time ago, I wonder where he is?

Hmm...for him thats not that long,Dino. I mean he`ll disapear for months on end ruitenly IME. I guess like me and gfp hehehe.(Been a member there for 2 years now and hardly ever go on anymore there`s just a little lack of interest and theres too many forums I`ve commited myself to more)

Last I heard he was out fighting evil or something.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (unknownclown @ Nov. 04 2004,2:35)]Last I heard he was out fighting evil or something.
huh?
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Nov. 01 2004,2:50)]Run with the wind?
confused.gif
The former #1-on-my-list board I used to go to before the evil @#$% admin kicked me out for no reason other than the fact that she's hated me since I joined years ago and... *voice trails off*

What was the board about? Fish? (Remember that one message board....uhhu. that one Grrr......) Well I`m kinda glad you got kicked out casue otherwise you probably wouldn`t be here:)(Don`t take that in a negative way)

No... that one I abandoned a loooooonnnnngggg time ago. This is one that I joined around the same time I joined here, and I was banned a few months ago. @#$% admin.... *mumbles under breath*

Back