What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little civil disobedience on election day

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Just heard that walmarts will only be playing the fake election results on Fox News. If you're like me and fed up with everything why not take a spin down to wal mart and change some channels on their TVs to any other news station!

Fight the powa!
mad.gif

I'd be doing just that if I were still in the U.S..
laugh.gif

Amori

Nice! I like it!

Capslock

QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Faux News is an admitted shill for the right. There's no reason to expect their news reports to reflect reality.

Capslock

ooo, do please tell me about the other stations then.

cnn
cbs
abc
washington post

not matter what news, its gonna be sided according to someone. from what i've seen though, fox has more "unbiased" news then the others.
unlike cnn
smile_l_32.gif

You admit they are a shill for the right?  I'm glad you finally see they are correct.

CNN is biased??? and fox isn't??? holy cow... you must be republican.

All news stations are biased. Anyone who thinks otherwise is suffering from reality issues.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Nov. 02 2004,1:24)]CNN is biased??? and fox isn't??? holy cow... you must be republican.
read again what i wrote.

I am an independent
I wrote... fox is MORE "unbiased"

I also stated "no matter what the news is, its gonna be sided"

you sure do seem to love yelling without reading what a person has said

well, cnn may be a little more democratic but it's as un-biased as it gets. but FOX???

Dude, Fox News is set up specifically to be biased. They have Oliver North as a reporter. Come on, be serious here.

Capslock <-- finds CNN to be slightly biased to the right!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]ooo, do please tell me about the other stations then.

cnn
cbs
abc
washington post

not matter what news, its gonna be sided according to someone.  from what i've seen though, fox has more "unbiased" news then the others.
unlike cnn  
when did you say you were independent? I an't no psychic.

Last time i checked questions marks didn't take the place of exclamation marks. just my 2 pennies

Every news network is going to be somewhat biased depending on the people that work in the network.

even fake news can b biased sometimes.

but fox is obviously biased, i can see that by turning it on for a few moments. A pervious employee and newcaster said on live tv (he has his own show on another channel now)that he can attest that they're all morons.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Redskin rule and Carter corollary (Keith Olbermann)

Secaucus — John Zogby’s polling was generally considered the most accurate during the crazed 2000 election, and if he maintains that measure of reliability, you can go to sleep now.

Zogby’s final tracking poll, state by state, released at 5:30 EST, suggests the prospect of a Kerry win by a margin of 311 Electoral Votes to 213, with only Colorado and Nevada too close to call (and representing just fourteen votes between them).

Oh and by the way, he has Mr. Bush winning the popular vote, narrowly— an irony of biblical proportions that one Democratic pollster rated a one-in-three chance just last week.

It should be noted Zogby is doing a lot of extrapolating. In the two from Column A (Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania), two from Column B (Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin) states, he gives them all to Kerry. But Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania are listed as “trending Kerry” based on exit polling. The smaller three states show Kerry up by 5-6%.

If he’s right, it upholds both the Redskin Rule (a bloody football team would be 18-0 predicting who gets to run the country) and the Carter Corollary (no incumbent is reelected nor defeated narrowly).

A lot of people remaining uncertain that he’s right.

Back