What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election results

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Amateur_Expert @ Nov. 02 2004,9:56)]It still boggles my mind how there could be any bush goers on terraforums. Have you been living under your plants for the past month?
no I just will never be able to forgive Kerry for what he did to our vietnam veterans, on the other side he has 2 positions on almost all issues, plus he keeps trying to say he's a member of a croud, for instance the whole hunting ordeal, he got an F from the NRA! And has constantly voted against gun rights, also he was trying to convince people he's a Red Sox fan, but hasnt said he supported them untill they were in the world series

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ Nov. 02 2004,8:58)]im not getting in a political argument. im done with that. BTW Bushs enviromental policies had no impact really here in Montana. the state keeps a pretty close eye on that its self. not much need for the feds on that issue which is as it should be.
Does this mean environmental concerns outside of Montana are of no concern to you?

looks like it's all over but the crying for the kerry camp

Ohio has yet to close...if Kerry loses that you can all go to bed
smile_n_32.gif

Bush is gonna win my state. Oh well

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]no I just will never be able to forgive Kerry for what he did to our vietnam veterans

Yup, god forbid he tell the truth about some of the truly sick poop we did over there. He's a bigger patriot than any of those people who covered up the attrocities some groups of soldiers did there.

Oh well, I hear Canada is nice. I know I'm sure as hell not sticking around here, especially with nuke waste coming our way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]no I just will never be able to forgive Kerry for what he did to our vietnam veterans, on the other side he has 2 positions on almost all issues, plus he keeps trying to say he's a member of a croud, for instance the whole hunting ordeal, he got an F from the NRA! And has constantly voted against gun rights, also he was trying to convince people he's a Red Sox fan, but hasnt said he supported them untill they were in the world series

And? What else does your father have to say to us?
smile.gif

I was flipping through the various news websites last night and it was almost entertaining how the different networks called the race. you had fox calling Florida well before any of the other networks, and I notice this morning that they still have not called WI, despite Kerry leading by 20000 votes and 99% of the precincts in, while CNN has. I saw MSNBC called California for Kerry even before a single vote had been reported, and well before FOX, seemingly to make the electoral vote race even, perhaps an attempt to keep people glued to the TV?

no i am concerned about other areas outside of Montana. BUT there is a force outside of the federal gov. your own state has ALOT to do with enviromental policies with in its borders. if they dont want to impose stricter laws thats for all intence and purposes the voters of that states fault. alot of the stuff we have argued over on here lately be it legalize marijuana, gun control or enviroment should for the most part be left up to the states not Big Brother

Annnd the winner is........

Bush. Fear wins over brains.

Congradulations you bush supporters your blind support for a presedent (ands osama bin ladins help - u must be real proud about that) that the rest of the world can see is no good has been re-elected. Now that we know what type of person he is we re-elect him. What kind of messege of ammericans does that sent to the rest of the world? not good let me tell u righhtnow

Don't worry, Finch! They have 4 years to realize their mistake. And as for Kerry, what mistakes would he have brought to us?? Whoever does win, whether I like him or not, gets my support. Even though I may feel him brain dead. Safety over liberty means we lose our rights! Oh, well. The religious right scores another victory, thinking Bush Godly. Now that makes me laugh.

I think there is some good out of Bush being reelected. We'll probably get a little more back on our tax returns, and the economy will probably stay poor so interest rates will remain low. I guess that's good in a way, since we're buying a house this fall.

talk about labeling people.

religious right?
no every one to the right is religious...

blind support for bush? same can be said for the kerry supporters. blind support for kerry.

nogood being elected? i would say the same about kerry being elected..

least i'll still have my job with bush as president... kerry wants to make higher taxes on small businesses.. that means byebye small business here in arizona.. they have been struggling here for over 20 years... higher taxes will put them out, and that is job lose on kerrys end.

safety over liberty isnt always losing rights. it means using caution.

"Arbusto" solo es un otro pinche gringo ranchero. Que carajo va a creer el mundo de los Estados Unidos ahora eh? Esta bien chingado todo esto.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shokuchuu @ Nov. 03 2004,7:40)]"Arbusto" solo es un otro pinche gringo ranchero.  Que carajo va a creer el mundo de los Estados Unidos ahora eh?  Esta bien chingado todo esto.
cant read that last part except for the chingado.
but your labeling

Fool us once, shame on you.  Fool us twice, shame on us.
smile_h_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Nov. 03 2004,7:47)]Fool us once, shame on you.  Fool us twice, shame on us.
smile_h_32.gif
we're not gonna fall for kerry at all, so there ya go

what price has been taken? how many species lost? how many irreplaceable natural lands will be lost? How much will this increse global warming? Not good, not good...

The worst part is bush's enviormantal record appeals to westerners.

Back