What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ufos? aliens? et?

Well, since nobody is brave enough to tell their ufo stories, I'll tell another one.
When I was about 8 yrs, my family was driving to take my brother to a party. We all saw a light in the sky that wasn't moving at all. It didn't have the flashing lights that a plane would have. It was a plain white light, nothing too strange about it, other than it wasn't moving. Like the other guys said it appeared to be pretty high, but it's impossible to even guess how high. We made a turn onto another road, as soon as we turned it started moving at a extremely high rate of speed. Faster than any conventional aircraft. We watched it until we could no longer see it.
To make this even stranger, that night on the local news from Wilington NC(Wway3), the weather lady Shirley Gilbert said that there was a n unexplained light seen by an astronaut the same night.

I believe SOMEONE is out there SOMEWHERE. Since life can form here, why wouldn't it be able to form somewhere else in the universe. I believe in extraterrestrial life, but i don't think we'll ever meet it - Shut up E.T. Anyway, if we do find extraterrestrial life, it probably won't be for a looooonnnnnnnngggggg time. Hey... what's that green beam.....aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Nov. 11 2004,11:00)]we haven't found any organisms in another planet so obviously
Have we been to any other planet except Mars? No. Have we been to any other galaxy except ours? No. We are but a speck in the vast, infinite expanse of the solar system. God only knows what kind of weird crap is out there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Nov. 11 2004,1:03)]Well, since nobody is brave enough to tell their ufo stories . . .
Hey, I told mine.

Well I have two more. We can't be the only ones.

The aliens implant little barcodes in your neck and visit you guys over and over.  The same way wildlife biologists put radio collars on bears and track them to their dens the following winter.  I don't know if aliens are weighing your cubs too.  But, anyway, the aliens are no different than pollsters.  They sample a few of us and make broad generalizations about the entire population.  In this case, based on FlytrapGurl, TheAlphaWolf, and Ozzy.  I wonder what they think of us.
smilie4.gif

no wonder they don't want to contact us! LOL

Aliens: ".......WTF??"

Back