What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ohhh nooooooooo!

OHHHH NOOOOOOOO!

My gallbladder tests came back tottaly negative,even though I show all the symptoms
smile_h_32.gif
Also my talk with Dr. Bailen(Psychiatrist) will not be on the 14th of this month but will be delayed till the 8th of December!!!!!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

And Dr.Fleischer wants to re-admit me on thursday because I`ve become very bony and sickly,I`ve lost around 30#! He wants to re admit me do some x-rays on my J-tube and sedate me because I can no longer take the 750 calories that I`m getting pumped in at 80mLph. I don`t know what he meens by sedated does he mean just like kinda "zoinked",or does he want to put me in a medical coma? Anyways with my greenhouse not here I`ll probably lose alot of my plants because of the cold(We lost our heaters and they don`t work)\lack of controled enviroment\and a father who is forgetfull.:(

Hopefully he`ll just do like something where I`m tottaly out of it at night so I can get my feeds,and up and around during the day, and will be able to let me home before a few days are up! I mean I just got new plants from you guys and now my collection might go up in smokes! This would be far worse then last time I suppose.

Hopefully there will be an end to this in the foreseeable future! I mean this has been a year now!!!!!!!
mad.gif
God I hope that none of my plants die and I get cured:) But at least I know I can count on you guys to replace anything that gets lost. But still I hate this
mad.gif

Anyways thanks for all your support,
Noah.

well, there's always one other idea. Foster parents. I know there will be enough volenteers here to help you keep your plants alive until you are better. I don't have alot of room but I'll take a few until you ask for them back.

Awwww...so sorry Noah. Well maybe this time will do the trick! You need to get that weight back. Fostering your plants out would be a good idea. Maybe a friend or someone in your church??

Good luck!!

Well my dads more compotent then my friends with my plants??? I`ll put my little heater in my room and arrange my plants in a haphazard (I only have 1 day to prepare) manner and set the thermostat. I don`t think I could foster my plants out to non-local cpers:( As the shipping would be outrageous and I don`t realy have any money right now.

You should ask, but sedate usually means to "zoink" or partially "zoink". A medically induced coma is usually called that. I have only known it to be used in cases where it is an absolute last resort of stabilize a body, as in cases of sever asthma attacks. But you will not know until you ask. Have you asked your mother? Maybe she asked about it. But do not worry about the plants. Have them bring in what they can and if worse comes to worse we will replace what we can.

If you decide you need somebody to take a few, let em know and you can send them cod.

Rose,I know as much as my mom does at this point:(

*sigh*

Its the tragic rollercoaster ride. Is so sorry

Well hopefully this ordeal will leave me a better person. I just hope it stops SOON. Oh,well all in Gods plans I guess.....:blues:

Noah, you're the man for keeping your head up through all of this. No doubt you'll emerge a stronger person. We're all thinking of you.

Max

Jeez, things won't stop getting worse. Let's hope that stops REALLY soon.

Just when you think its over.. it's not. Keep at it noah, everyone on the forums is rooting for you and you WILL get better, dont worry! Have your doctors ever consider this to be an autoimmune reaction? Been reading up on them and this sounds like it could be one. Autoimmune is when your body basically attacks itself.

I`ve been tested for virtualy everything includeing HIV.(I wouldn`t have that anyways though) But I don`t know about autoimune defeciencys Hmmm....I can`t remember if I`ve been tested for that???

Not aids. an autoimmune reaction. Its when your body starts attacking itself, and there are many kinds of autoimmune diseases.

Well maybe I can bring that up......(Dang I`m a wimp)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Nov. 09 2004,4:49)]Well maybe I can bring that up......(Dang I`m a wimp)
Noah,
you are definately NOT a wimp!
smile.gif

far from it actually..
with everything you have been through, and you still manage to keep a sense of humour, thats STRENGTH man!!
good luck! keep us posted!
Scot

Noah you arnt a wimp.
I will be thinking of you,
Get wel soon,
Dino
cool.gif

I'm rooting for you man! If you need me to, i'll be glad to foster your plants for a while, i have my own stovehouse and a good windowsill for highlanders. Let's just hope that you don't need to foster your plants out and that this will be all over asap.
smile.gif
Keep your head up, the worst is probably over.
biggrin.gif

keep your head up, I'll be preaying for you... man dont ever call yourself a wimp, you're stronger than most people I know. I wish there was something I could do (as Im sure we all do) to make this all go away and have you healthy again.

Back