What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday suzanne

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Happy birthday dear PlantAKiss
Widely known as Suzanne
As far as we're concerned you're only twoooo
HHHHHAAAAAAPPPPPPPYYY BBBBIIIRRRRTTTTTHHHHHDDDDAAAAYY TTTTTOOOO YYYYOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!

Happy birthday Suzanne..."Another day older and deeper in debt"?
biggrin.gif

St. Peter don't you call me------Happy Birthday, PAKinator!!!!!!

Soooooo, how was it??? Report please!!! Apologies for the late Birthday wishes, I would have remembered but I was distracted by your Birthday preparations (!!!) and in getting ACME Minerals off the ground. Anyways, I know you know I didn't forget. Thanks for being here!

Awww...thanks Mike, Bug, Jan, FTG and everybody!
biggrin.gif

William my dear...you must not have read my post. lol That's what you get for just typing at the end of the thread instead of reading through. There is a little report somewhere in here. No you didn't forget...you did good! Thank you for making it very special.
biggrin.gif

Later that evening I was humiliated at Topekas Steak House by having to wear a big foam cowboy hat whilst being serenaded by the wait staff. *sigh* I thought I had escaped that as we were just getting ready to leave.

I might post some pics if I can get them DLed at home.

Well now all the celebrating is over and I'm just....OLD.
confused.gif

smile_n_32.gif

Old and Fine
smile_m_32.gif

------------
smile_k_ani_32.gif
You need glasses obviously.
smile_m_32.gif

I tried to get the nude dancer guy into the box, but he was bigger than me. Yes, I have been busy, busy, busy so I have just been skimming the posts before bed time to answer what I can. Glad the day was a nice one for you, foam hat notwithstanding. Now that you are in your 50's you get to start milking the system a little!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 14 2004,5:48)]Well now all the celebrating is over and I'm just....OLD.
confused.gif

smile_n_32.gif
Noooooooooo! Don't say or think that! Just live in denial. Think 18. Be 18. Me and BCK have this down pat. Just add a little Dorian Grey to some Peter Pan, and voila! Instant youth.
smile_m_32.gif
smile.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

*sends PAK a "INSTANT HUMAN—JUST ADD COFFEE" shirt*

Well...I AM only 18. I've just been around a kinda loooooong time for an 18 yr old. hehe
biggrin.gif
I think I'm supposed to be experienced or wise or sumthin'...
confused.gif

Thanks for the T-shirt FTG.
smile.gif

sure you are... I bet you're 18 most of the time, but when you need a little drink, you suddenly turn 21 :p

unless u r in mexico (guess why college students go there for spring break. just guess)

Me no drinka da devil alcohol.
biggrin.gif
Well...on rare occasions I go wild and slam down a pina colada or some tutti fru-frutti concoction. "Slam" meaning "takes 2 hours to sip it down." hehe Never been a fan of drinking. I don't need it to have fun. I have fun "au natural".
cool.gif

Shame on me... happy belated b'day.
smile.gif

Awww...thank you Dyflam. Its appreciated just as much. Either day...I'm still just as old. lol

LOL
anyway... I don't like alcohol either (don't ask how I know I don't... long story.... actually not that long but I'm in school)

Ooh, wow, cool, it's your birthday, HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY. You can now use all them dollar bills you have one Tamlin's nude dancer guy into the box
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Nov. 16 2004,6:13)]Well...I AM only 18. I've just been around a kinda loooooong time for an 18 yr old. hehe
biggrin.gif
I think I'm supposed to be experienced or wise or sumthin'...
confused.gif
That's the spirit! Right on!
smile.gif
Hey, i'm still witing for this "feeling" of adult or maturity to take hold of me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 17 2004,3:46)]Hey, i'm still witing for this "feeling" of adult or maturity to take hold of me!
Don't hold your breath.
confused.gif
smile_m_32.gif

Back