What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday suzanne

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
What jimscotscoot meant was that at first he thought I was 25, then he changed his mind and figured I was 17. I dunno why.. probably has something to do with the fact that everone on the face of the TF planet apparently thinks I seem too mature to be 13.. *shrugs* Whatever.

You`re only 13? wow *shock*.

..And I thought everyone knew that by now o_O

I thought you`d be like 14 or something:p

I had a lot of ya'll confused. I thought Tamlin was a 25 year old Asian gal. Spec was supposed to be 31 (2004 - 73). Lithopsman was supposed to be around 40. BigCarnivourKid I thought was a teen, that I confused with carnivorkid. Pooplol and some other guy listed themselves as female. Then there's the guy with the Maive avatar, which was some college gal from Canada that came and went in flash. I assumed both Wicked Thistle and Unknownclown were guys at first. Oy!
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

wow what do u think i am then?

Finch: A society finch, of course!

A. E.: a 20 year old

Noah: The avatar of the bored boy with his head in his hands.

Nonsense! I`m not that I`m a N.rafflesiana you know?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Dec. 02 2004,9:44)]wow what do u think i am then?
I thought you were in your 40's for quite awhile, then you said school.
smile.gif
I can never tell on these forums...

Lol. you can always check somebodys profile:)

No, I like to assume.
laugh.gif
It just happens naturally to me.

I assumed you where 25 your 28.....you thought I was 40?

Gosh, you are pretty good. I am 28. I thought Finch was 40, though you were near 16 or so...I keep my trap shut when it goes to assuming ages..

I originally assumed Tamlin was a she that was embaressing!

I wasn't the only one!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

LOL... I don't even know what you all thought of me :p

I`m thinking without looking at profile that you are male and 14 and live in florida and are obsessed with lizards??

Back