What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We ride together, we die together!

Warning: There's a picture of two dead animals, nothing serious..well I mean there's no blood or anything , i got this off on another forum.

friends4ever2.jpg

I think the hawk is about 2 feet, but that's one less squirrel
smile_n_32.gif

I don't know if it's real or fake but then again it still puts a smile on my face, even I barely seen a squirrel in my life expect when I lived in New Jersey.

... yes... it makes me so happy to see two dead animals by the road.

hum id be happyer if u showed someone cutting down a Norway Maple

Probably fake but whoever did it has a active imagination

Imagination? Where?

*pust finger infront of mouth*

shoosh or i shall derail this topic
smile_m_32.gif

It would make a great gag gift, though..

LOL, yea a very good gag gift.... hmm I think I have some sundried opposum in my pantry somewhere....I never did wanna open that....*shivers* oh nasty.

to a PETA member...

definately fake..
and pretty lame.
I wouldnt call it clever..

Awe scotty, what happened to you sense of humor? It's not every day you see a dead hawk with a squirrel(even if it is fake....). LOL

It ain't every day you see a gator walkin' down the sidewalk, either. No kidding.. my uncle caught it.

That is definately a rare occurance, I think it be kinda cool.

If its real...my only guess is that the bird grabbed the squirrel and as he was flying away struck a power line...and thus fell and died while he talons tightened on the dead squirrel.

I feel sorry for the raptor though. Those are awesome animals.

Give it to me, i have someone i'd like to give that to in a holiday cake.
smile_n_32.gif

Give me that hawk's feathers and the squirrel's tail and I'd be happy.

It looks almost like a Peregrine Falcon... If it is real that would be awful....

LOL.
I don't know what species it is but rest assured it's not a peregrine falcon.

Back