What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You know you're a cp'er when......

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
You know you're a CPer when you have a bank account or jar full of cash just for plants & CP related expenses.

When you get rain barrels for Christmas and you are thrilled!
bd2b9fb7.jpg

Wow! Way cool!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 26 2004,7:42)]Wow! Way cool!
Hehehe. You must be a CPer!
laugh.gif

You must be a cper when you consider turning your living room into a conservatory so it is a real "living room"

The perfect gift there, Laura!

Hi Mike, I've got my eye on a greenhouse like any of the ones you've got in your back yard for next year's Christmas gift.  I like to set my sights big!  Until then, I am absolutely thrilled with my rain barrels. I thought they were perfect for me too!

You know you're a cp'er if you ever been caught for trespassing and your excuse was "Sorry, I didn't see the `NO TRESPASSING` sign because I was looking in the ditch."

And yes I'm guilty.

i was walking along the school corridor, innocently talking to the new plant that i had just got from the biology teacher (we tend to trade pets and plants), when i suddenly realised why everyone was looking at me as though i was totally mad

but it was my first butterwort...

This thread was 2 years old man. It's not good to resurrect threads 2 years old.

u know ur a CP'er when you just sat at your computer for a half an hour to read every single page...and still can't think of a good "u know ur a CP'er if" that already hasn't been used...

This thread was 2 years old man. It's not good to resurrect threads 2 years old.
Worse, it's closer to 4 years old. This thread is a continuation on an older thread that had some really good stuff in it. Unfortunately it seems to been a victim of one of the server changes that the forums had to make.

You know your a CPer when you resurrect old threads like this one :-D !

ME...ME...ME :p

You know you are a CP'er when you go out of your way, spend 3 hrs on the road walking just to go and get 2 4L bottles of distilled water, not for drinking, but for your plants. :p

You also know that you are a CP'er when you keep going to the same nursary 2 to 3 times a week just to look at the big pitchers on a nepenthes miranda, until when, the parents just buy you a specimen to prevent wasting 2.50$ per bus ticket. :p

You know you are a CPer when you're always worrying about rain and hoping for torrential downpours so you have lots of water to collect and save. (I know my coworkers are tired of hearing me say "I wish it would rain!")

When you think all other plants are inferior to Carnivorous plants.

Ahh Suzanne, good point, people think I'm NUTS when I complain about "No RAIN!!!"

And when I explain "oh, I need it for my plants see??" I don't know if that makes it seem weirder or what, but usually the "looks" get stranger after that

you get used to those weird looks, becomes second nature.

Back