What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want for christmas?

christmas is just around the corner... what would you guys like to find under your christmas tree? I wouldn't mind a new camera.

There's lots of things i want, but probably won't get them directly...meaning I will probably get money. But i want new ram and a video card for my computer, Half-life 2. At least 40 or 55 gallon terraium for raising insects or growing cps, maybe divide it and do both?, Wine cooler for whn my plants need dormancy since my mum is getting tired of plants in the fridge
smile_n_32.gif
and for last..probably headphones lol

Ah, you beat me to the topic! Savage Garden, CP's
Of The World, the book on Australian CP's, Taylor's book about Utrics, treadmill, and 1976.

sorry Scott
smile_n_32.gif
... hey! great minds think alike as they say...

An MP3 player for the car for me. You can fit 8 albums on one CD-R
smile.gif

Also Half Life 2, a few DVDs such as The White Stripes, and a few books.

Time to relax
biggrin.gif
..............and maybe some headers for the hot rod.

1. MY NEW GREENHOUSE!!!!! YAY
Heres a link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....10&rd=1 thats npt the exact one, but the same model
2. Some Highland glass so i can devide my greenhouse into a lowland part, and a highland that way if i get any nice highlanders from jeremiah, i can actually grow them

I want reptile supplies, oil paints, canvas, and cp's.:)

An Alienware ALX system also... (think i'm pushin it too much?)

Alienware..........oooooOOOOhhhh

I'm thankful enough with a roof over my head and edible food on my plate. It's painful to me how mainstream Christmas means buying buying buying and buying nowadays
smile_h_32.gif
Not exactly what you'd expect to hear from a non-religious person is it? Or is it?

i want a surround sound system and like 500 bucks, for like clothes and compact floresants and a digital camera

video camera, money money money
biggrin.gif
, CP's, orchids, a new computer w/ tons of memory, an awsome new digital camera...
will I get any of it? maybe money... but others? nope.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shokuchuu @ Nov. 28 2004,12:42)]It's painful to me how mainstream Christmas means buying buying buying and buying nowadays
smile_h_32.gif
Not exactly what you'd expect to hear from a non-religious person is it? Or is it?
Amori, I couldn't have said it better myself. I hate how christmas is all about spending money.

well a part of christmas is giving and receiving... i'm not saying this is all to christmas.. just wanted to see what everyone wanted. If all you want to do is spend it with family, then cool. Let's not put down the topic...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Nov. 28 2004,12:18)]Alienware..........oooooOOOOhhhh
And princess clothing as well?
smile_m_32.gif

I'd like a Nepenthes Rajah, Nepenthes Jaquelinaea, Sarracenia Flava, Sarracenia Oreophila, Prince of Persia Warrior Within, Metal Gear Solid 3, a new circuit breaker (so i can put my greenhouse heater on the best setting without popping the circuit), and the gift of long life (and fast maturing) for all my carnivores.

I would like a fungus free environment, please. Good present.

people have the whole christmas holidaay really mixed up, "birth of christ" which is very bogus, jesus christ was born in the spring! (just a little snapple fact for everyone) theres this article that actually explains the whole thing, i cant seem to find it, i will post up the link when i find it..

the calendars are mixed up. Some think he was born around october... It's still the activities that count (even if it might be on the wrong day)

Back