What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want for christmas?

Christmas is also known as Noel, a Pagan (before Christ) celebration to fatten up with the year's harvest before the harsh winter. So I've been taught by my Belgian grandparents, as a child. Continental Europe also celebrates the day of St. Nicholas, like we do.
Either way, it's important to have fun!!
smile.gif

*mumbles* i mostly want coputer upgrades and more plants, but i cant get more plants than the few i have (5) because father says there ''just like pets, and my stance on those you already know''

Plants, I find, are an exception! Is it materialistic to want to grow more plants than you already have?? They are, after all, not exactly material. They are life forms with the capacity of giving us what we know as the CP Bug
biggrin.gif

No frozen pipes and I will be as happy as a bee! If I can not that then a bigger tank for my plants or new boots. Now my address is 462 Sunset...
smile_m_32.gif

I`m hopeing for the atrac3player with tv\wb\fm,Dixie Chicks "home",SHeDAISY "knock on the sky"\ "THE WHOLE SHeBANG" and games for my gtamecube\Gba(Lol I`m always looking for those) Well thats what I`m hopeing from "Santa"(Mom\Dad).

I finnally got my greenhouse today but my parents say it looks crushed on the bottom:( I guess if it is the supplier will have to send me another
confused.gif
confused.gif
I mean it is insured.Lol.:p

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Finch @ Nov. 29 2004,2:28)]*father says there ''just like pets, and my stance on those you already know''

That reminds me of something. When i went to califoriia carnivores on saturday, i went with a friend, upon getting in line to pay, Peter said, "so, this is all you want to adopt?" because my friend only got one little nepenthes.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Nov. 28 2004,10:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ Nov. 28 2004,12:18)]Alienware..........oooooOOOOhhhh
And princess clothing as well?
smile_m_32.gif
Gasp! how did you know!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]"Santa"(Mom\Dad).

Santa is real!

Nouh! Grim he`s you`r parents lol.

The greatest christmass present would be that I get better(or they find whats wrong with me) though,and I go and eat 2 1\2 1\2# ground sirloin Lamberts burgers(Yes thats what I used to eat in a sitting *reminisces*) And have my granma and Grandpa come up because they promised when I get better Grandpa will take me to 'Lamberts:)

I would wish for "Peace on Earth...Good will to man."

That would be something as brain tissue is not regenerative.
I was thinking I had heard that Christ was born probably around April, and the reason being is that shepards would not be watching thier flocks like that at any other time, or something like that.
I like PB's last post-that was nice.

Cheers,

Joe

maybe if bush allowed embryonic stem cell research they might be able to grow one :p

I heard on Paul Harvey news and comments that brain cells do regrow.....but I`ve heard from my mom that they cant so.....What did you like about my post Joe?

wANTING TO sorry, wanting to go out for a burger with your grandparents. That was a sweet wish.

for Christmas, I want $$$$$$$$$$ to buy cool stuff! I don't know which stuff yet though
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Nov. 29 2004,7:04)]I`m hopeing for the atrac3player with tv\wb\fm,Dixie Chicks "home",SHeDAISY "knock on the sky"\ "THE WHOLE SHeBANG" and games for my gtamecube\Gba(Lol I`m always looking for those) Well thats what I`m hopeing from "Santa"(Mom\Dad).

I finnally got my greenhouse today but my parents say it looks crushed on the bottom:( I guess if it is the supplier will have to send me another
confused.gif
confused.gif
 I mean it is insured.Lol.:p
thats gotta stink what kind was it?

What I don't get, is how your brain is growing until you're twenty something (begins shrinking by then lol) and yet neurons don't divide.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Dec. 01 2004,1:50)]wANTING TO  sorry, wanting to go out for a burger with your grandparents. That was a sweet wish.
Oh,thanks.

Back