What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you favorite christmas songs?

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
My favorites include the following:

1) Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy
2) Christmas Wrapping - Waitresses
3) Step Into Christmas - Elton John
4) Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano
5) Run Run Rudolph - Chuck Berry

I don't have a favorite, but I do have some that I dislike.

Christmas Eve in Serejevo (spelling?) by the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Slammin'!

So This Is Christmas John Lennon

I just like the way it sounds.

i don't have a favorite song per se, maybe O Holy Night.
i like the traditional tunes, done traditionally.  also xmas songs by Burl Ives, that era.  i do like the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  Not really christmasy to me (i don't think christmas songs should have wailing electric guitar solos in them), but they do perform them very well and the production is so grand.  i really like listening to those albums.

i really don't like contemporary christmas stuff, like pop stars putting out christmas albums.  they're just trying to make a few extra $$ and that's not what christmas is about.  i think they all sound terrible anyway.  call me scrooge i guess.

i did download some Celtic christmas stuff a few years ago, back when Napster ruled. i like those a lot.

Holy Night by Bad Religion. Just an upbeat version of the original, maintaining the holiness.

I don't really like christmas songs, but there is one album that is one of my all time favorites. It's Dead Winter Dead by Savatage.
It tells a story about christmas. It's a very deep story. It also includes Christmas Eve in Serejevo, that schloaty likes.
If anybody is intrested in the story contact me and I'll give brief storyline.

the ones I like are the ones that I hear when I'm not in a store or watching a TV commercial.

i like MI sombrer'o
smile_n_32.gif

anyone ever heard this song it goes

my hat i got for christmas is too big
its nice but my sombrero is too big
if you wonder why i shiver i fell 3 times in a river
cause the hat i got for christmas is too big ....
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

We have to go and go christmass caroling in a 30 minutes or so.???

I`d say silent night song bye Lean Womack.

1) Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer - Elmo & Patsy

4) Feliz Navidad - Jose Feliciano

Okay Jim, I am with you with two of them anyway.

What child is this
Silent Night

Yah those first 2 are pretty good....the first is realy funny(I guess unless it was your grandma)

OH OH, I KNOW

Is that you Santa Claus - Buster Crab (is that right)

I made up one or two, PM me if you want to me to send them to you. A quick disclaimer first, they are kinda innapropriate, so maybe i'll wait until i get feedback from a mod before i send them out.

don't know the title, or who exactly sang it. I think it was Da Yoopers. a Yooper version of the 12 days of Christmas: "3 french toasts, 2 turtle necks and a beer in a tree...". something like that.

remember the filter ... well.. filters words
like nice guy (LOL... i know it's changed)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]don't know the title, or who exactly sang it. I think it was Da Yoopers. a Yooper version of the 12 days of Christmas: "3 french toasts, 2 turtle necks and a beer in a tree...". something like that.
That was the mackenzie brothers. One of my favorites.
How about that ironman parody "I am santa claus"?

Back