What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They got the computer working.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
It`s me Noah! Well as for "sedated" it means being on Phenobarbital(sp?)(Drug ) at 125 mg every 6 hours and Adevan every 6 hours but I have become used to the phenobarb and also they are weening me off from it wich it was narcotic like for the first few days,but then didn`t affect me but make me "slow" feeling(so don`t be surprised if I post weird).

They have changed me to 80cc of 2.0(I was on 1.0) nutren(thats my feed) and I get off from 4-11pm but I haven`t tolerated my feed since it was 65cc. I`ve been hurting very badly! I`ve had burning pressure feeling wich is my cue that it`s hurting me and I`m not tolerateing it. So I`ve pushed for them to lower it\give me something for the pain, but Dr.Coopetstock(Whose been covering for Fleischer who won`t be back till the 7th) hasn`t been here for this and will hopefully be back soon.
But I mean it hurts real bad!

On wensday they moved me up to the pediatric ward and closed this ward till today. That kinda stunk. I saw Amanda(Friend from last trip) but she was just visiting a friend.
But Trey who was also a friend from last time got readdmitted for a few days and also visited me after that wich was cool.

The plan is to get me to 80 kilos right now I`m around 77. But they need to get me tolerateing my feeds!

Oh yah and thanks guys for sending me E-mails:):p
smile_m_32.gif
confused.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif
blues.gif

Oh and the phenobarb doesnt realy even make me sedated anymore Lol. But it was makeingit so I could tolerate feeds alot higher and I meen tolerate.:O

Hey Noah. Good luck with the recovery. I sure hope that you start feeling better and are back to normal in no time. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Godspeed!

- Joel

I have an apointment on the 8th in the base with my pshyciatrist that my mom will be able to take me to.

Well I can`t post or view all posts though because they flash,this computer has gotten rather old and abused,so you won`t see me posting everywhere I guess.

Also Dino please give me the auscp forums address,and steve(Elgecko) please give me the site of your site.

Wow it`s actually quite hard to type with phenobarb!

Back