What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yankee swap

I hope you like the pics
smile_n_32.gif

Oh, man! I WISH I could have been there.

I can't beleive I missed the Rori. in flower! ARG!
mad.gif

See those Cephs under the plastic...

Those were the awesome cuttings Michael got as a his gift. Nice!

Yep, that Roridula in flower was pretty amazing. Maybe that means Dr. Matt will have some more seeds available soon.

I took several more pictures of Matt's awesome Rorigula in flower. I think they are of pretty decent quality I'll put them on CD for him and give them to him at the next meeting.

Some great Yankee swap stuff there....

I got two great complex hybrid orchids LaeliaCatteleya crosses
Hope I'm spelling that right since I'm a CP nut.

That Jeff got an AWEsome Heliamphora which was torture since he sat next to me and I had to decide whether to snag it or not. I figured he grows stuff so well, let him have it!!!

There was a cool decorated ceramic pot.

A couple of Nepenthes hybrids and a large Nepenthes truncata.

Oh yes... Some cool candy that looked like venus flytraps complete with little flies in their traps (came with a great book too I believe.

Book Nepenthes of Sabah

And yes.. I scored a Voodoo lily Amorphophallus konjac during the silent auction.

Great fun,

P.S. Bill I'll be in Tampa duirng your great talk about the Kew.
Any chance you could video tape it?

Kirk

P.S. I'll be in Atlanta in February so maybe can sneak over to the Atlanta Botanical Garden???

Back