What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Vertigo
  • Start date
Boo!

smile_k_ani_32.gif

What?... how have you been? I haven't seen you on forever! Welcome back
smile.gif

Have you sued U-2 for naming a hit song after your handle?

smile_n_32.gif

Did you ever get that nepenthes hybrid from the auction I sent to you?

Peter,

Hey, great to be back. Things have been...well they've been. Guess that's the important part.

Griffin,

Haha, people rub that in all the time now. Maybe i should sue, at least i could get an iPod out of them. ;)

NepG,

You know what? I'm really not sure at all. So much has happened in the past bunch of months that i actually haven't been living in one place long enough to get much. I've been checking the mail at my old residence and all they've given me thus far has been junk mail and magazines. Wish I had an answer to that one.

*throws hands up in front of its eyes and screams*

aahhh the living dead!

The cat came back. It's about time, I had just about given up hope.

If you did find it, itd be dead by now, I can send you another one sometime, just give me a VALID address!
smile.gif

Send me the nep,I'm always at home.
biggrin.gif
LOL

Jerry

Hey man...great to see you back again!! Don't go away for so long again...we missed you.

Lynda

Lynda, if you missed him, it's because you have BAD AIM! LOL
smile_m_32.gif

Welcome back compadre!

Its about time!
smile_n_32.gif
Good to see you back.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Nov. 30 2004,2:24)]Have you sued U-2 for naming a hit song after your handle?

smile_n_32.gif
Lol.
smile.gif
smile_l_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Welcome back Vertigo! ......maybe I can get those plants off you(Remember those plants from that trade?) when I`m more settled out..maybe I shouldn`t be like this in a welcome-back post though...if so sorry

Lynda,

Thank ya. It's great to be back amongst the gardens. I definately missed you guys too. I promise i'm not leaving anytime soon as well.
smilie4.gif

Pondboy,

If there's anything left of my plants, i'll gladly send. Atm though i'm the proud caretaker of only three plants, and they're really tiny, my tallest one being a nep that's maybe 3 inches tall at the tallest point and maybe six leaves of 2 inches max. Whatever is left of the others i'm hoping are doing alright, but the caretakers really never listened about the care of them, and i can't get to see them because of other problems and restrictions. PM me if you like and we can work something out.

And...it looks like i have a lot of posts to catch up on. ;)

Maybe when I`m out I`ll be able to send you some stuff....not like promiseing everything though Lol.

You never even saw vertigo before eh Nepmaster?

VIRTIGO!!!!!!! HEY!! Remember me? *dances around like an idiot* Remember?

Pondboy,

Haha, maybe that's why he got scared, i snuck up on him.
smile_m_32.gif

FTG,

WOOTWOOT! How could i ever forget you?
smile_n_32.gif

Back