What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flower photos

The Dolphins are losing big time.  I thought I would try to accomplish something this afternoon.  I hope this doesn't take too long to load.

D. filiformas red
filiformis_red_flower.sized.jpg

D. burmanni green
Burmanni_flower_33.jpg

D. burmanni red
burmanni_red_flower.jpg

D. binata dichotoma
Binata_Dichotoma_flower.sized.jpg

P. sethos
5_G.jpg

-------------
Edit: Ah fixed it fer ye, Jan. Beeeeyoootiful photos!
smile.gif

The burmanni green photo didn't make it and for some reason I can't seem to get it to work...oh well......

alpha wolf its says on the post, and wat do dolphins have do do with it? and no, i am always have a page open in terraforums when im surfing the net

Nice flowers! I'm a Bills fan. I'm happy!

it does? where?
besides... this post has changed since I first saw it... and I was wrong lol.

Greetings, fellow Dolphins fan! *signals with weird hand sign*

My reason for posting the flower pics was not very clear.  I guess I should explain.
I was doing what guys do on Sunday, eating junk food and watching my favorite team play football...except the Dolphins were losing so badly that I got bored and decided to do something constructive...like posting the flower pics.
I'm glad you liked them.
I guess one of the Mods fixed the burmanni green pic.  Thanks...PAK? Pyro? UC?

Ya know what they say in Buffalo: "Squish The Fish!" How's that for stirring up a little controversy! When Tanya returns to this topic - I am ducking and running!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

You BETTER run away!! *throws things at jimscotscoot's head while waiting to catch up to him and maul him*

Ladies! Gentelmen!  Calm down. Don't hurt each other.  
laugh.gif

Actually, I am a closet Raider fan ("Just win baby"..."A commitment to excellence") who thinks that we should put Al Davis on injured reserve or trade him to New England.

I hate New England. Just had to get that out of my system.

Did you say Raiders? I've been a Raider fan since they played the Packers in Super Bowl II, right after I became a Cowboy fan in the Ice Bowl game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Dec. 10 2004,5:19)]You BETTER run away!! *throws things at jimscotscoot's head while waiting to catch up to him and maul him*
I'm shaking in my boots!
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lauderdale @ Dec. 05 2004,4:51)]The Dolphins are losing big time.  I thought I would try to accomplish something this afternoon.  I hope this doesn't take too long to load.
-------------
Edit:  Ah fixed it fer ye, Jan.  Beeeeyoootiful photos!  
smile.gif
you mean the game against the bills, I'm a dolphins fan also, this year has been a total dissapointment
smile_h_32.gif

BTW- Very nice photos

Back