What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$@#^%&!

Just had myself a tr-partate disater of a morning, myself, today. i had to take my oldest son to his class at the local community college. By insticnt, without thinking, I took the wrong exit and statrted heading for his job at McDonalds. To which he asks if I am taking him to school. My fault, I told him, my mind was elsewhere. Taking the next exit and turning back around I had a momentary lapse of reasoning and headed away from his school. Finally got turned around and dropped him off. As he was getting out, his big, clunky bookback hit the dashboard and took out the heating vent. Sorry, he said. Got to work a minute late.

Yesterday I somehow slammed my knuckles on the corner of the wall.. now I have this huge bruise on my fist.

I was in a soccer game and although it probably looked stupid coming from an "adult" (certainly not at heart) I got so mad at a call I kicked the bench while I was yelling. Ended up breaking my big toe
smile_n_32.gif

Back