What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday to

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Steve - wherever SJ is!
smile_n_32.gif

Hey! Happy B-day, Steve! SJ is San Jose, by the way, which is very quietly one of the largest cities in the US.

Capslock

Oh, I know that! I just like to have fun with all those California folks! I've already referred to him as being from South Jersey (ouch!) and San Juan.
smile.gif

Thanks Jim and Max
smile.gif

I had a good day, got an early present of a nep cutting yesterday from Huy716 which was a nice surprise. Dinner with my folks. Cards and cash mainly. One of those "Yeah my birthday is on a Tuesday night" kinda days hehe.
biggrin.gif

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve
Happy birthday.What did you get then?

Bye for now julian

Happy Birthday, Steve! From Martinez, California!!!!!!!!

Happy B-Day Steve. Guess what, i live in Los Gatos, that's directly next to San Jose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 15 2004,11:15)]Happy B-Day Steve. Guess what, i live in Los Gatos, that's directly next to San Jose.
Do you know the way to San Jose?
smile_m_32.gif

Jimsott, you quit picking on them poor Californians. It's only a matter of time before the whole state slides into the sea anyhow.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Edit: Forgot to say: Happy Birthday Steve!! Sorry I'm late.

Okay, next is Colorado. I think i know a few in there!
smile_n_32.gif

Back