What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's george

• Thread starter sarracenia
  • Start date
anyone else here participate on wheresgeorge.com? it's my geeky hobby. you enter the serial numbers on paper money, mark them with the URL, spend it or whatever, and whoever else finds it can enter the serial number, kind of like keeping track of where your money goes. i've been doing it for 3.5 years or so. i've entered 531 bills, and have gotten a total of 50 hits. below is a link to my "hit map". red counties are where i've gotten 1 hit, blue are more than one.

County Hit Map

Looks like your money is really going places. I guess it would be more if everyone entered every bill they get though.

well, i've lived in 4 places over the past few years (columbia, mo; virginia beach, va; rhinelander, wi; menomonie, wi). i didn't get many hits from va beach. i guess everyone is too busy to look at their money out there. you can definitely see where i lived in MO and WI though.

Oh, that explains it a bit more. That would be neat if that was just for one bill though...

Ive done a few!
I havent checked in ages..probably a year!
so I just logged on..
over the last 3 years, I have only entered 5 bills..
I have NO hits!
smile_h_32.gif

not enough entered I guess!

I thought this was bizzare!:
"Congratulations! You are tied for First Place
among all the users that have no George Score yet."
laugh.gif

I have come across several, I always enter them in the system..
so even though I have no hits myself, I have created hits for others anyway..

Scot

I've come across so many while I was a cashier for a superstore in Kent county, Michigan. Too bad I was too busy working
smile_h_32.gif

Amori

Back