What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you get for christmas?

Alpha, He also forgot that it isn't the size of the wolf in the fight, its the size of the fight in the wolf!

he he he... he sure did
biggrin.gif

So far for Christmas, my wife has given me a hard time. Its a gift that goes far and has lasting effects!

LOL
The phrase 'spread the joy' is obsolete these days

The whole family's testy

I got a reverse osmosis system, painting supplies, a woodburner, and a bunch of reptile supplies
smile.gif

I got:
A 6' x 8' greenhouse
Some Miami U, and dolphins gear
Misting system
My aunt says she bought me a really cool, expensive plant, but It hasn't got here so I don't know what it is

Moderator status? *hint hint*
Seriously, now that it's christmas day i got:
iPod speaker.
A multitude of books.
Unloco and P.O.D. cds.
The Encyclopedia of Everything Nasty.
and that's it.

Aside from the usual clothes and gift card / certificates, I FINALLY got my SAVAGE GARDEN! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gordon Cheer's book 'Cps of the world' but I am not sure what version although it is paperback.
Sphagnum (2.2 cubic feet)
a stack of gift certficates and checks
smile.gif

Wonder what cp store I should buy out all the plants from

letss c, I got
a "Know your roots" T-Shirt,
Prince of Persia, Warrior Within
a $25 Gamestop Giftcard
and $155 dollars in cash
pretty good in my eyes
Hellz

hmm I got alot, but I also did the give yourself a gift thing about to many times

I got a pure performance factory full race equal length twin scroll turbo manifold (I'm the only one in the USA that has one!!!!)
HKS 50MM racegate
intercooler charge pipes
fuel managment unit
metric blue head bolts
head gasket set
M30 afm
silicone couplers
24LBS high impedence injectors
and a 230 pice dremel set....

some I got for me and some were gifts to me....

Lets see who know what everything is wink wink

i got books, clothes, books, a set of logitech z-5500's, books, books, alot of photo paper and alot of ilford b&w film, and books...

did i mention i got books?

Ooo, from my grandparents I got a Dolphins T-shirt, Dolphins sweatpants and Dolphins jacket.. two Gators shirts and a Gators mug.. a Scrabble game (even though I already had one... I guess I'll give the old one to my mom, since it's actually one of the things she left in the closet when the room was changed to my room).. Gretchen Wilson CD/DVD.. Terri Clark: Greatest Hits.. two charms for my charm brecelet.. and a book of collectible horse posters. From Agnes I got two horse callendars and an art activity set thingie. From my third cousin Margie's friend Kim I got a shirt with simulated Indian art on it. From my great aunt and uncle Lana and Bruce I got a Pomeranian pen with a holder. And from my mom I got a CD player. WOOWOO! My uncle Scott got us a wireless mouse, but for some reason he can't get it to work......

Well, I got a white Christmas. I know, I know big deal, but it is for a Houstonian. This is the first time since records have been kept that we got this much snow. I lived in Germany for  3 years so it's not to big a deal for me.
Me and some other "Adults" stayed up till 2 this morning having snowball fights with the neighbor hood kids. Most of which had never seen snow in their lives. Of course not expecting 5" of snow over night my plants got blanketed. Hope they'll be OK.

Other than that I got a fat H&H gift card from one of the trucking companies I use at work.
 2 more growlights
 3 PS2 Games "Bloodrain rocks"
 clothes
 Lighted Wolfe cabnet. " It can hold Vodka bottles...hint,hint (J/K)"
 I don't often drink.
 Two bags of peat.

I got Carnivorous Plants of the United States and Canada by Donald Schnell,some money,tools and clothes.

Jerry

I got a case of Zapps potato chips (Cajun Dill & Jalapeno) and a Squidward beanie baby.

I got an Mp3 player(which is about 1 1/2" by 3")
I got an alarm clock, a shower clock/radio, a new W.W.J.D. bracelet(my other is practically falling off my hand), a lot of gum, a key-chain, a new Gamecube game(Mario Tennis.... I need to go out and by Need For Speed Underground II) and some other things... oh and a cd by Matt Kearney, and a cd from the Newsboys... yep, that's all I can think of right now.

Back