What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
Get out of my face and stop sticking your nose into my business.

Not fair, Not fair!  Bugweed has no avatar!  Bugweed is an air-head, all gray matter.  Hmmm, those do not go together well.

Seedjar- not fat and protecting himself from evil alien interference while ruling the world.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pond boy @ Dec. 17 2004,10:05)]Whoah just looked at your profile and that is strange! What is that antlers? Made from tin foil?
That's tinfoil and copper wire. I don't know what it was supposed to be (but doesn't it look good with my snazzy old-school motorcycle goggles?) It's... a long story.

Copper is also correct in deducing that I'm protecting the world (or the poolhouse at my old apartments) from alien interference. But I was pretty chunky back then.
~Joe

seedjar, your avatar looks like a crippled goat with a fossil on his head, a white flask for a hand, feet that point outwards wayyyy too far and a strange, small, white paranormal anomale goin' on towards the left of the pic.

I personally don't think it is possible to say something bad about a N. rajah

Oh, but there is: I DON'T HAVE IT.

hahaha I knew it.
smile_n_32.gif

Jeremiah

Hey, I insulted it! I don't have it!

Wow I can`t believe Ftg didn`t lash out at bugweed:O
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Jerimiah, that looks like an open toilet.
(hey.... I'm a wolf... what did you expect? I see everything as a toilet ROFLMAO!!!!)

Alpha, the nose is too big. *snickers*

I couldn't think of anything!! *whines*

Your wolf looks.... like a puppy.... dag it's hard to insult a wolf even if they are a nusiance. Ha! I came up with one and I didn't even try...... I'm so pathetic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] I'm so pathetic.
what can I say? you already did the work for me
smile.gif

puppy... right. is EVERYONE blind around here?
at least come up with good criticisms for pete's sake!
(I know I know... my stunning beauty and apparent wisdom are hard to bash)

LOL, bring it on! You can insult me as much as you want, at least I have plants that I can take pics of! Your plants died, so you had to use a wolf for an avatar! Wow, I really can insult people.

no wonder your picture is so pittiful!
you took it yourself!

WOW, that was a GOOD insult. I cannot believe I just congratulated you for an insult. of course, you can't even take pictures( or else your chicken) to have ever taken a pic of a wolf.... not even at a zoo.

you're so "darn" (there goes the filter again :p) pittiful you can't even insult me without first complementing me!
LOL this is so much fun
biggrin.gif

Back