What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince of persia: warrior within

Hi all,
I just got Prince of Persia: Warrior Within for the PS2 and i really like it. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

Dave

ima get this for x box for christmas, and it looks AWSOME!!!
Hellz

It is.
Remember this: There is a horrible glitch that can mess up the game, but i'ts really easy to avoid. When you are at a warp room to switch from past/present and vice versa. Activate the portal first! (the first one is done for you). If you don't do this, or don't save before dying, you will jump many hours ahead in the game the next time you die, and you won't have the sword you need to break though cracked wallls. Then you'll have to restart and do the whole game over again. Happened to me when i was 4 hours in to the game
mad.gif

Otherwise, the fight gameplay is totally awesome. You can get two swords and do awesome combos, and if you are feeling like you don't want a big fight, and you are near a ledge, you can grab an enemy and throw/kick him over it! There are almost 100 combos you can do (lucky there is an in-game combo list).
You can't go wrong with this game.

Back