What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The person below me.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
False - try The X-Files: Fight The Future or Kalifornia, both of which David Duchovny is in -_^

Tpbm is not wearing shoes right now.

False.

Tpbm plays video games.

Oooh oooh pick me pick me! TRUE!
I play them in all my free time when i'm not tending the plants (those of course are first priority).

TPBM wants or owns an iPod.

true - has one. dammit i wanted to take the video game one
confused.gif

TPBM knows what onomatopoeia means

True, i used to know the exact definition, but i can tell you it describes a type of writing.
TPBM has posted in the 'Battle of the Pictures' thread

true.. very true

TPBM knows what moore's law states.

True, if that's the one about processing speed doubling every 18 or 16 months or whatever (they keep changing it 'cuz it's not entirely true anymore.)

TBPM has spent time underwater with some sort of assistive breathing device (be it SCUBA gear or a submarine; something more sophisticated than a snorkel or straw.)
~Joe

Edit - False, then, I guess, but I had the right idea (relates to transistors in integrated circuits not cycles performed per second.) Don't tell my digital electronics professor!

I have a record of 81 SCUBA dives
smile.gif
. Very true
TPBM Is a SF Giants fan.

false... for safety reasons, i won't post who i really root for
smile_n_32.gif

la persona di sotto il me sa l'italiano

False
Tpbm has a plaid coat on right now.

I can take a guess at what it is. The person below me speaks italian? I'm good at guessing what the letters mean (as long as it's our alphabet), but i'm afraid i don't speak it. False.
TPBM has been to Switzerland.

True - i was really young though

TPBM is a good photoshoper

SO FALSE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

I wanted to get the plaid coat one.. that would've been true. Flannel rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Tpbm knows how to make the devil smilie work.

True

Tpbm hates cockroaches as much as I do.

trueish?
I don't HATE cockroaches... I just don't like them very much. But they're certainly the animal I dislike the most.
I used to really hate them but I knew that was stupid and I'm working on it. The other day I cought a german cockroach and actuall released (cough cough... more like threw out the balcony) it into the wild.
TPBM LOVES nutella

MEEEEE oh me pick me!
TRUE! I have it on a bagel for lunch whenever i get the chance.

TPBM thought about feeding a cockroach to a Nepenthes or other CP as soon as they saw the few posts above this (i did).

False

I would not chance it. If the bugger got out my house would quickly be infested. Sometimes my job includes going into cockroach infested homes. After finishing and leaving the home, I promptly return to the police station and scrub my boots.

Tpbm likes fried chicken

i guess thats true

TPBM likes mayonaise mixed with ketchup on their fries

Right, alpha. relese it soit can infest someone else's home. actually, brobably nor.

Tpbm is a good organizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back