What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The person below me.

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom has ONE. Me, i'm carnivores only. False.

TPBM has seen a regia curl up it's leaf in to a "knot" around a fly. I have, i'll post a pic later. It's really cool.

Falso. TS, I can resist the link. You know why? Because I've been there before.

Tpbm has fallen off a horse before.

EDIT: I swear to God I did not intentionally type "Falso". You know, someday we're gonna look back on this and we're gonna laugh.

Then why didn't you edit it out?

False, it was a mule.
smile_n_32.gif

TPBM will go outside in the middle of the night, in a horrible storm, in their underwear, not thinking about how cold or wet they will get, or how tired they will be inthe morning, but whether or not their CPs growing outside (or in a greenhouse like mine, which has had a reputation for blowing around a bit in winds like that, hence the stuff piled near it) are okay.

False....
TPBM loves grape Nehi and pork rinds....

I will!

False

TPBM is... uh... not a grapefruit?

False..No true...uhh let me sleep on that one.

TPBM has dreamed of flying

Yeah, but when I awoke, my arms were real tired.
smile_m_32.gif

TPBM had hot oatmeal for breakfast.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Jan. 29 2005,6:42)]Then why didn't you edit it out?
Because it was so wonderfully random, I had to let it go down in TF history.

jimscotscoot, LMFAO!!!

TS, I will! Especially since my relatively top-heavy, pillar-like rolling greenhouse tends to fall over at every random imaginable chance... yesterday my grandfather knocked it over with the minivan coming out of the garage. Good times, people, good times.

False.

Tpbm has had their relatively top-heavy, pillar-like rolling greenhouse that tends to fall over at every random imaginable chance knocked over by their grandfather's minivan backing out of the garage at least once.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Jan. 27 2005,10:22)]Thought about it, yes, but i haven't done it. FALSE

TPBM can't resist this link: DO NOT GO HERE EVER

P.S. some computers may think this is a virus, but i have been there, and i can safely say it's not. <disclaimer>
FALSE Nice hot chocolate chip pancakes, Trying to gain wait to play JV Football next year

Whoa you had me scared there thought it really was a virus

TPBM Has grown plants from seed before

True. But they died *snifflefluff*

Tpbm has been forced to muscle down a serving of scrambled eggs and hurled afterwards due to the horribleness.

half true! I had scrambled eggs this morning, and I LOVED it!! yum yum yum!
I didnt sick it up afterwards tho....

The person below me likes baked beans.
cool.gif

FALSE!!!!!!!! At least, not the way my grandfather makes it... MOTHER, HOLY MARY OF JESUS!! STOP WITH THE VINEGAR!!!!!!!!!

Tpbm watches The Daily Show.

My greenhouse IS plastic. I don't know if that's true or false!
confused.gif

TPBM likes the joke on my signature.

False. I never tried it, probably never will, with all the back problems I have had over the years.

TPBM has built a Harley Davidson chopper from the ground up. Something I can say I have done.....

False... wow.

TS, I like your joke *pats head*

Tpbm LOOOOOOOOOVES Dogs R Us.

I don't like dogs, i don't like "R" and i don't like us.

TPBM had a dream about their CPs eating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back