What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy holidays - picture

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date
Elgecko,

Our teams play this week. I am not usually confident, but I would pick the Bills as they have won seven-in-a-row by 30 or more, it's a home game for them and mostly...
Steelers have homefield locked up and don't need it, so they will rest important people.

Cheers,

Joe

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Dec. 29 2004,11:49)]Jim,

You are 33% good, lol. Bill's fan here(yes..in Lincoln, NE, surrounded by Chiefs, Broncos and Rams fans).

Cheers,

Joe

PS That cat-in-the-pitchers pic is great! That would really be cool to print out mailable cards like that!
Really!? Cool! Oddly enough, Seandew, all the way from Down under, is a Bills fan!

Remember the Mt. Rushmore thingy that PK did with Adnedarn, Tamlin, Ozzy, and...?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Dec. 28 2004,11:52)]Elgecko,

Our teams play this week. I am not usually confident, but I would pick the Bills as they have won seven-in-a-row by 30 or more, it's a home game for them and mostly...
Steelers have homefield locked up and don't need it, so they will rest important people.

Cheers,

Joe
I'm sure that the Steelers will be resting key players.................Bills will still lose.
smile_n_32.gif

They need to get the rust off Tommy Maddox incase there is a problem with Ben Roethlisberger come playoff time.

Haha, great pixture!
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (elgecko @ Dec. 29 2004,5:51)]Before FlytrapGurls time.
*narrows eyes*

Back