What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy holidays - picture

• Thread starter elgecko
  • Start date

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Me, my cats, and my plants, wish you and your plants a Happy Holiday Season.
smile.gif

133cats_pitchers.jpg

It's easy to te tell it's fake, but it's a good hearty laugh nontheless.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NepenthesMaster @ Dec. 17 2004,11:20)]It's easy to te tell it's fake, but it's a good hearty laugh nontheless.
What are you talking about?! Fake. My cats would disagree with you if they could get out of the pitchers. I had to sedate the cats. They had shredded some of the pitchers with their hide claws trying to get out.

Last night to get on the good list.
If you are bad, you might end up like the cats!
smile_n_32.gif

thank you

Kitty!

You're a Steelers fan... and not Eagles? or Baltimore Colts?
confused.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 25 2004,2:53)]You're a Steelers fan... and not Eagles? or Baltimore Colts?
confused.gif
Sorry Scott, been a Steelers fan before I could walk. I remember the great 70's team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Baltimore Colts
Actually they're the Indianapolis Colts now. Baltimore has the Ravens.
And........GO CHARGERS!!!! AFC West division champs! YEAH!!!!
It will be just like '94 when we beat the Steelers to go to the superbowl!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ Dec. 25 2004,12:31)]
[b said:
And........GO CHARGERS!!!! AFC West division champs! YEAH!!!!
It will be just like '94 when we beat the Steelers to go to the superbowl!
mad.gif

I know who plays where, but the Ravens are really the old Browns and the Colts would may have been close enough to get TV coverage.

To add more rivalry into the mix, I am a Raider, Cowboy, and Bill's fan.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Dec. 25 2004,9:41)]To add more rivalry into the mix, I am a Raider, Cowboy, and Bill's fan.
smile_n_32.gif
confused.gif
Sorry Scott, I have to find someone else to give these plants to now! Raiders and Cowboys, what are you thinking?
J/K

LOL! Perhaps I should edit my previous post? *struggles to extricate foot from mouth*

Yeah, the first game I ever saw was the infamous "Ice Bowl" game between the Packers and Cowboys, for the NFL championship. I just felt sorry for them. In the Super Bowl I just felt sorry for the Raiders, who were pummeled.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CNCreefer @ Dec. 25 2004,6:31)]
[b said:
I was about to say.. Baltimore Colts? What the hell?

That was the team that left Baltimore in the middle of the night, when no one was looking. I guess they knew they would meet with a little resistence in broad daylight.

Jim,

You are 33% good, lol. Bill's fan here(yes..in Lincoln, NE, surrounded by Chiefs, Broncos and Rams fans).

Cheers,

Joe

PS That cat-in-the-pitchers pic is great! That would really be cool to print out mailable cards like that!

Before FlytrapGurls time.

Back