What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Me one year ago

• Thread starter Starman
  • Start date
What a difference!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Then(Last November):

fatme4rj.jpg

Now:

meandcymbidium0vu.jpg

Wow what a difference you now have a flower growing from under your arm
smile_m_32.gif

Bye for now julian

The only difference I see is the flower.

You think you changed in one year wait until you get married.

Here are two pics of me, They are one year apart and one is on my wedding day. Guess which is which.

me.jpg

mugshot1.JPG

Didnt you even notice that I lost loads of weight?  
smile_m_32.gif

What's that red light in the corner? *snickers*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FlytrapGurl @ Dec. 19 2004,5:17)]What's that red light in the corner? *snickers*
A Christmas decoration. Light is reflecting off it.
Dont ask, mum sometimes uses very strange things for decorating purposes.

....yeah.

nice sweater.

Dino...I'm gonna whack you.  I resized your photos and emailed them to you.  What are you doing using another GIANT photo?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??  **tapping foot**

Oh...and congrats on the weight loss. That's a hard thing to do. Keep up the good work.
biggrin.gif

You're about 16 times bigger!!! J/K

You do have a better haircut now.
biggrin.gif

Capslock

Dino, I can see the weight loss in your face.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ Dec. 21 2004,6:07)]Dino...I'm gonna whack you.  I resized your photos and emailed them to you.  What are you doing using another GIANT photo?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??  **tapping foot**

Oh...and congrats on the weight loss.  That's a hard thing to do.  Keep up the good work.  
biggrin.gif
Um um um um um um um  
smile_l_32.gif

Well, um, my freind resized it by 1/2, and mum got a little bit, um, too efficient in deleting my emails, and she went and deleted yours with the,um, photos in it.  
smile_o_32.gif

Is that an um, good enough um, explanation?  
smile_l_32.gif

Thanks.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Dec. 19 2004,11:53)]You think you changed in one year wait until you get married.

Here are two pics of me, They are one year apart and one is on my wedding day. Guess which is which.
The second one was taken a year later as you were in your casket for public viewing.

aww be nice guys

i think its geat you lost some weight.

In only noah could find those lost pounds
smile_h_32.gif

Back