What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ummm.. wheres tamlin?

Ok.. i know someone here knows.. spill the beans.. WHERES WILLIAM DAWNSTAR???
smile_n_32.gif

Haven't seem him on TF in a LONG time. He ok?

He's around. He posted yesterday in the 'dew forum. You know how it is this time of year, it can get pretty hectic.

Plus, everyone needs a break from the forum from time to time. Tamlin's been growing for a long tme, and you can burn out if you obssess for too long in the forums, so it pays to take some breaks.

Capslock

Hes fine, I have recived a few PMs from him yesterday and day before.

hes around, i think i renewed his passion for crystals awhile back with a belated birthday present and he has been focusing on them for awhile. i suspect he will be back on the forums in full force in a couple months at the latest. hes just taking a bit of a break on focusing all his attention on Cp's

He is fine. Just taking a little break and enjoying another passion of rock collecting. You don't have to water rocks.
biggrin.gif

When you put so much energy into something the way he has with growing and distributing plants as well as helping people with growing advice, sometimes you just have to pull back a little and take a deep breath.

I'm sure he will return to the family after a while.
smile.gif

Back