What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triffid park order

Hey,
Here's the other info.
Payment can be cash, check, or money order to me or to Triffid Park and myself. Shipping from my house to yours will be either priority ($3.85 approx) or First Class ($1 approx.) Insurence can be used. I do not know the prices for insurence but I am sure it cannot be that much.
At this time 5 people, including myself have sent their final order. If you have not please do so on or before January 5. I know some people want to wait until after Christmas and thats okay with me. Again do not spend all your money on plants we will still be dividing up the $60AU permits.
I need everyone's address' so you can get your plants. Include your address in the envelope with the money please. Unless you state so I will ask Triffid Park for no substitions if they do not have your item.
I will ship out all orders the day after they arrive unless that happens to be on Saturday.
I believe they will back the plant in a similar way to Lee's botanical Gardens. With not soil or anything around the roots, just a little pocet of air. If this is the case I will repack everyone's stuff with damp paper towels around the roots and Triffid Park will be notified of any plants that are DOA. I doubt they will do anything about it though.
Remember the order will go out on Feb. 1st so get your money in before then, but After I send out your share of the permits.
Tre Bond
Treaqum@yahoo.com

Personally speaking I would not buy from Triffid Park (Australia). It is my understanding that Triffid field collects and sells the plants. I've heard that from a number of reliable sources. Although it may not be illegal, it still not a practice I'd like to support with my money. But that is an individual choice.

I've heard the same thing and I wouldn't buy from them either.

Back