What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Update

Hey guys,
I haven't been posting as much, but I still do check in quite often. Project hasn't been going as quickly as hoped, we found a small hurdle in the B.R.A's system, but it should only add about 3 weeks. Anyways, the plants I still have (VFT Pink Venus, N. x Judith Finn, 4 orchids, U. gibba, 2 S. alabamenensis) are doing great and I plan on posting pictures a little later. It's snowing here right now (in texas!) and is just starting to stick, I plan on taking some pics once it fills in a little more. I know it's snowing a lot elsewhere in the country, not so novel for you all! Still catching fish like crazy, I have a few pics from my last trip to OK for trout. Will post those in just a sec.
John

Pics:

The river looking up from the dam in the next pic:
bb%20small%20fog.jpg

The dam:
dark%20fog.jpg

The river downstream of the dam:

beavers%20bend%20small%20fog.jpg

Sunset on the lake above the river:

sunset.jpg

Sweeeeeet pictures! Good to see you're still around, LM!

Those are beautiful! Looks like a lovely place to live. Good to see back.
smile.gif

Thats some great Pics. Guess you're sending the weather my way. I live in Texas City, near Galveston. Hopefully it won't get to cold near the coast.

PAK, I wish I lived there! It's actually about a three hour drive if you know the shortcuts and "make time". The digicam is at the office, so I won't be able to take snow pics for a little while longer. Hopefully tomorrow I can have some good senseless fun and make a snowman
laugh.gif

LITHOPSMAN!!! OMG! Do the bang bang boogie! Remember that?

I do.
smile_n_32.gif
Well the snow didnt stick too much, and despite looking like I was a little whacked out, I couldn't get a snowman built. I'm sure the neighbors had fun watching me out there yelling at the snow.
laugh.gif

*dies laughing*

I may just put that one in my sig -_^

Feel free to use it. Also, although usually I allow my pictures to be public domain, I am reserving my Copyright here, even though I didn't impose it on the pictures. (these are just so beautiful I want to use them on a calendar)
laugh.gif
smile_m_32.gif
 8)

Back