What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Omg! this is freaking me out!

• Thread starter SunPitcher
  • Start date
I seriously doubt I'm ever gonna work at a water treatment plant in the first place.

aint workin...sorry but it never works for me. If you think about most internet magic tricks long enough you can find out how they work... this one i think is fromt the power of suggestion.
So if I am hoping i see the symbol, I will, if i dun, then i wont... kind of a hallucianation insanity... very cool
well hell.. thats what i get for not reading the first page. congrats to the genius who figured it out

[b said:
Quote[/b] (herenorthere @ Jan. 14 2005,2:55)]The algebra of it is that your two digit number is 10X + Y.  The site's example is 23, so X = 2 and Y = 3.  The site tells you to add X + Y and subtract it from 10X + Y.  That's 10X + Y - X - Y and that's equal to 9X.  So, no matter what two digit number you chose, you'll end up with a multiple of 9.  And that table uses the same symbol for 9, 18, 27, and every other whole number multiple of 9, up through 81.  Those are the only possible answers if you start with a two digit number.
Excellent explanation... A+
smile.gif

I think its bad that I got the rose petal thing after a single check...

Maybe I've played too many video puzzle games.
cool.gif

Back