What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a VERY SPECIAL GUY!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date
Happy B-Day Philtrap/Phlitrap(?)
confused.gif

Happy Birthday Phil! Shoulda said something! I could have arranged a roast! (I know, I know!! I'm fired!!)

Happy Birthday darling Phil!!!!!!!!!! I'm a week late posting this.....but that's ok because you were a week late being born
laugh.gif

And of course you know that I called you on your birthday anyhow and sent the annual good wishes and gift
biggrin.gif
You've made us sooooo proud
biggrin.gif

H'ppy B'lated B'day!

Aye aye, Captain! Take us to deeper water, wider oceans. Let us weather the storms with you...just don't drown us!
smile_m_32.gif

People will be posting "Happy belated birthday" posts in this thread for centuries to come -_^

[b said:
Quote[/b] (greenhouse1 @ Jan. 30 2005,10:56)]Happy Birthday darling Phil!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a week late posting this.....but that's ok because you were a week late being born
laugh.gif

And of course you know that I called you on your birthday anyhow and sent the annual good wishes and gift
biggrin.gif
  You've made us sooooo proud
biggrin.gif
Mothers love.
smile.gif
smile_r_32.gif

Well, happy be-lated birthday! You have done a awesome job around here. Thanks for the opportunity for me to meet some great people across the globe by using TerraForums. You have touched so many lives!

Happy Birthday,
Travis
smile.gif

Back