What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cp genetics

Hi all we're studying genetics in my science class right now, and I'm learning about Dominant traits, Recessive traits, and Incomplete dominance, I just have a quick question, with all CP crosses do they all show incomplete dominance or do some have dominant and recessive traits

As far as I know some have dominant and obviously then recessive. I cannot give an example right now but there was something about it in a Nep thread. Most are intermedate I believe. Have fun in Biology.

probably things like VFT's witht heir cupped traps and stuff like that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Jan. 25 2005,8:13)]Hi all we're studying genetics in my science class right now, and I'm learning about Dominant traits, Recessive traits, and Incomplete dominance, I just have a quick question, with all CP crosses do they all show incomplete dominance or do some have dominant and recessive traits
Of course it will vary, as is with all crosses.
It depends which traits match up with which and which are dominant. Have you guys done punnet squares? it should give you an idea.

Back