What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputations

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I have been wonder what reputation I have. And what other people thought of each other. Lets not be overly cruel though I must say truthful does help.

Here?

Yeah, I wonder the exact same about me, please tell the truth. I just want some input on who likes/dislikes me and why.

Treaqum, you are a great guy and I have no problem with you at all!
laugh.gif
Same comment with you finch!
biggrin.gif

I have no problem with tregum either, think he's a fine cp'er
I wonder the smae thing though

Why do you wonder about reputation? I imagine most folks are OK with one another here, with a few exceptions, on differing views and whatnot.

I don't really know why to tell you the truth, I just thought some people might have different views on what they think about me.

Well I hardly know jack about y'all except that you're super helpful, and I have a feeling that's what the general impression is for all of us. There's so many people here, it seems unlikely to me that any person has a very prevalent reputation shared by the entire group...
~Joe

The folks I've "met" here are all really solid folks, and the diversity of comments in some of the threads is really interesting- I generally only really notice troublemakers, everyone else is likely in the same boat as myself (and several are lightyears ahead, of course)
Since this site is mostly for sharing of actual knowledge, I really don't take personality into consideration, and for that reason I tend to stay away from topics I feel any sort of emotional attachment to, thus avoiding value-based judgements altogether, keeps things nice and civil

I think you all are a pain in the butt, and I am so glad you are there. Keep your posts coming!

Generally speaking, I'm happy that most of the people here are good at discussing alternate views on things without flipping out.

There are many younger folker here that are VERY "talkative."

Many of our younger folks are way to concerned about what others think of them (NOT a dig at Tre for starting this thread).

Many of the older folks here are REDICULOUSLY forgiving. That's a compliment.

Most of the "experts" here are still genuinely helpfull, even after hearing the same question for the umpteen millionth time.

I wonder how much farther I could go without naming any names.... :-/

I'd have to say that most of the people I've dealt with here at the forum are AMAZINGLY GENEROUS!!!

biggrin.gif

i have absolutly no problem with the vast majority of the ppl here. i have only been "screwed over" once and i lodged my complait and do to some certain circumstances let the rest slide other than the fact i will not deal with the individual person again in the future. any other problems i have here i generally can trace back to myself and my lack of patients for certain types of ppl, but that is basically all my own problem. and i flat out have told several ppl that i am busy and if i forget about a deal we make to remind me. 2 kids, a 45 hour work week and time donated to two charitable clubs i belong to takes its tole on my free time and my memory. if anyone has any "black marks" on me feel free to let me know.

It would break every rule here if I posted how I felt about some of the members here. I'll post as many as I can.

Adnedarn = Little Hitler

Plantakiss = swamp snake

Bugweed = "The Joker" by The Steve Miller Band

Tamlin = God

That's all I can post without getting the mallet.

I would tell you my impression of UnknownClown but I'm scared she'll beat me up.
confused.gif

I find people like A_E interesting just because you can never figure out what they are thinking. (Keep at it).
I do think many of the people "in for the long haul" are remarkable in answering the same question.
I only have a descrepancy with one person, who knows it and know why but I know it is partly my fault.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I only have a discrepancy with one person, who knows it and know why

Dude, I already said I was sorry, it was an simple mistake. When I packed your plants I just picked up the wrong bag. I knew I shouldn't have put your package next to the bag with my great dane's stool sample the vet asked for. Imagine what the vet thought when he open the bag and saw a big green clump of U.gibba.

Ha Ha Ha. That is fairly funny

Ooooo! A surprise package! I wonder where it came from and who sent it? What's that smell!?
Good thing we don't keep dogs at the Frederik Meijer Gardens eh, Mark?
smile_m_32.gif

Amori

omg! You send him dog poop?!!!!
smile_n_32.gif

I have a complaint on myself! I am really late getting packages out! And I am very forgetful! It is because I am in 8th grade, have lots of homework, and am killing myself trying to keep my straight A's!!!! (Not easy, by the way!) Good news though! I got straight A's this semester and got A's on all exams!
smile.gif

LOL ozzy!
I'm also late getting packages out. I say i'll do it one day and end up sending it a week after. I always send 'em though.

Back