What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputations

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheAlphaWolf @ Jan. 27 2005,4:19)]I say i'll do it one day and end up sending it a week after. I always send 'em though.
amen to that! lol

Yeah, school is always my first priority. I think I would cry if I got a B!

i hate everyone, i hate you all!!

just kidding. maybe only luis (alphawolf)
smile_n_32.gif

lol. I think I'll cry when I get my chemistry intrem :-/... C... maybe D... I don't think I've ever had a D. and I ALWAYS have a stupid C that sneaks up. grrr.
although I'm really pleased with my US history grade. I have a 99! lol. (easy class.. he lets us use out notes on quizzes)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]i hate everyone, i hate you all!!

just kidding. maybe only luis (alphawolf)
lol... gee thanks! I hate you too
biggrin.gif

yeah, I am pretty good at history too. My favorite class is art!

art is OK but I just hate having to do homework and the teacher assigned too many of those.
lol... so anyway... back to reputations...

everybody I have traded with is great. I just have a couple of problems with their packing techniques. Use wet paper towels!!!! Just not baggies!

Well we know Alpha wolf is skilled in Bio. He and A_E going head to head in so many thread is amusing even though it does get quite a bit off topic.
How does everybody seem to go to school together? Thats not cool, I am not even in a city with other Cp-ers.

Well, keep an eye on Bugweed. He's got shifty eyes! And he likes PLANTS! Somethin' wrong with that.

I don't go to school with anyone in TF.. nor know any other TFers in my city.

OH! speaking of bio... I also had a cool teacher (everyone says so... extra credit, no homework, etc...) for biology and marine ecology (same teacher) and I don't remember marine ecology but in biology I had a 102 or so average
biggrin.gif
(because of the bonus questions)
but I'm very one sided... I'm bad with anything that involves math (like chemistry!).

Yes wonderfully staying on topic. Wait let me think of someone to critise. I know there is someone.
I kind of figured out my rep. at work, and I guess it would be similar here.

Hmmmm, I wodner what people think of me.....

Dino... you are a sweetheart.

Watch out for Bugweed,he's a trouble maker!!! LOL
biggrin.gif

Jerry

Me?? *snicker* lil ole me?

You are a cruel man, Jerry! That's---c* r * o * o *l---, yup that is how it's spelled! Mean! Nasty! CROOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!
I like it!

LOL@Bugweed!!!!
biggrin.gif

Jerry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bugweed @ Jan. 28 2005,11:44)]Me?? *snicker* lil ole me?
who says you arnt CROOOOOOL Bugweed?
smile_n_32.gif

Back