What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reputations

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
...My mom says I'm cool...

smile_n_32.gif

I've been called many things...
science geek, science dork, egomaniac with low self-esteem (LOL), nature maniac, etc...

i've been called cynical (wow) conceided (ouch) yet intellingent (nice save)

oh.. don't forget cocky

I've been called nice, funny, obsessed (I keep getting this "YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THE X-FILES" speech from my grandmother alot.. WTF?) selfish (which I'm not, just for the record), mature, independent, distant, weird, cocky, gay (?!), and buttloads of other stuff I either can't remember at the moment or can't say on here.

I have been called all sorts of names. You really think I want to know what people think of me here? Not really...It is like when someone ask you "Do I look fat?" You say yes, you are an a-hole. You say no, you are a liar. It is a no win situation.

Well, I know you as the dude with the avatar that kinda reminds me of a X-Files episode -_^

It's interesting that some people are this OK person in real life but on the internet they become a bully or power person. On the other hand other people are real D-heads in real life but on the internet they are very social OK people.

Gay? I didn't know. Or is it a questioning while you are still young? Thats pretty common.

In real life I am a selfish, D-head, with little to no concern for others than my children. On the internet I am a much better human being.

Later folks,
Joe Mama

Wow. What a daring topic, Tre. lol Well at least no one has been flinging mud. At least not yet. I'd better put some goggles on...
confused.gif

All in all, I think this forum is chock-full of good folk. You may not see eye to eye on every topic with everybody but that's what gives life its spice. There are some of the nicest folks here you could ever hope to meet. I wish we could all meet for one big whoopin' CP party! What a blast that would be!

Anyone wanting to take a swing at me and let me know how you REEEEALLY feel...go ahead. I'll close my eyes and keep a stiff upper lip. I can take my lumps. I know I deserve some punishments.
confused.gif

There are a few notable personalities to watch out for though...

Andrew...keep your eye on that one. He's a tricky, slicky fella.
smile_n_32.gif

Ozzy... Well. A feral North Carolinian with a fascination for snakessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Sssssssssssssssssssssso watch out for this southern boy!
Bugweed. Crazy like a fox! A little loony. A little goony. But completely harmless and loveable.
Tamlin. Nothing but praises to sing. A bit stubborn though.
laugh.gif

Tony. All I can say is....BONK!
Fearless Leader Phil. Uhhh...I'd better keep my yap shut. I already got squared for calling him old on his birthday. heehee
Shelly. Someone you don't want to tangle with. lol
smile_m_32.gif

Schloaty. With a cool name like Schloaty...you just can't put a lable on 'im.
smile.gif

I am rather stubborn myself...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Feb. 07 2005,3:25)]I am rather stubborn myself...
No argument here...
smile_k_ani_32.gif

smile_m_32.gif
k/d Everyone is so truthful and I am the president of the Liars Club. LOL

The worst I was called was "late for dinner".
mad.gif

I've been called: fat, gay (BIG LIE), trenchcoat (don't ask), jack<word missing>, plant (the idea is great, but the name sucks), DJ (?). I've also been called lazy, idiot, strange (very true, might i add), and scary.

I've been called psychopath by every friend or enemy I know. Also I've been told I wear eyeliner by every friend I know, and I've been told I'm a freak by every one of my friends, and I've been told I've been anorexic, and ive been called hot! weeee lol
So basically my friends think of me as this insane goth with crazy morbid views yet a strong belief in Christianity.
That about sums it up cuz its kinda true, cept for the insane part

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Starman @ Feb. 07 2005,11:25)]I am rather stubborn myself...
Stubborn can be a good thing
biggrin.gif
Besides.. Dino, you're awesome..

Jimscott isn't too bad either ;) .. but he seems to have the idea I grow large teeth and lots of hair every full moon... dunno where that could have come from..
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TunaSurprise @ Feb. 07 2005,9:53)]I've been called: fat, gay (BIG LIE), trenchcoat (don't ask), jack<word missing>, plant (the idea is great, but the name sucks), DJ (?). I've also been called lazy, idiot, strange (very true, might i add), and scary.
lol

I have been called...gay, scary, fat(not anymore after loosing loads of weight on weight watchers wOOt!) lazy, stubborn(esspecially by the family) and nestasan(which means unsettled and silly lol)

The mystery in it's meaning has never been uncovered in this universe (or the parallel universes either, and the perpendicular universe)

still very fun to say, at my school, I am the cool weirdo 0_o

Back